Bustin Yo Hip Double Kick (got rekt)

You basically attempted an aircraft carrier landing. Ballsy!

1 Like

@bartroosen12

Sounds and looks like you did pretty well, all things considered.

1 Like

Damn man! I feel. You pain, thanks for sharing I commute everyday in my eboards and I know anything can happen anytime, the only protection I have is a helmet.

Thinking about the hop protector now.

1 Like

Damn man, sorry to hear it! Heal well!

I removed that ugly bruise pic

3 Likes

damn you work out?

1 Like

Were you on a T shirt?

Yeah all that blood, that will turn some funky colours bro, even without x-ray sure sign you broke/fractured a bone.

Heal fast dude

lol didn’t you see him flexin?

More like 4.7% body fat… I don’t have to flex. I’m just fucking skinny lol

I didn’t even notice the bruise till this afternoon.

Got a minor scuff on the side of my hand also.

I was wearing work boots, carrharts, a Long sleeve t shirt and a full face helmet.

Right before I ate shit, I looked down the street to get a visual on my truck. Saw it about 150-200 yards/meters away.

Right after that, is when shit went sideways.

Pretty sure it had to be a smooth round twig that I ran over. Just right. Under power. And that’s what made the rear dip out.

1 Like

Still in wheelchair mode. Pain level is way down from week one, and I’m sleeping well. Too well. 8+ hours of motionless and the pain meds worn off. Brutal is the slow-motion mad dash to the bathroom first thing in the morning.

Had X-rays and scans and ultrasounds done. They had mentioned surgery, but want to see how it goes as is, and see me again next week.

@Idle Good lord. Glad you’re feeling better-ish. Hopefully you can get away without surgery.

Looks like Im investing in impact shorts. @Deckoz recommendations?

2 Likes

@akhlut

Hillbilly Hip Pads :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I saw the Doc today for a follow up, after getting another CT scan last Thursday.

Going in for surgery this Thursday The Doc kinda left it up to me to decide, he seemed to be on the fence about it.

5 Likes

Holy. Shit.

That looks like it hurts like hell.

Hopefully the surgery goes well and your back on your feet quickly.

damn dude, that sucks to hear. hope your pain subsides

I’ts weird, the displaced fracture at the crest doesent really hurt.

It’s the blown out back part that causes me grief.

Here:

When I get up from sitting, I can feel it (hip joint) pushing out rearwards. It kinda feels like my femur is going to fall out the back.

Looks pretty bad. Yeah that needs some screws pronto. I’m also really impressed with the resolution of that scanner.

Dude I cant imagine how much that hurts, I fell last Tuesday on a group ride going slow and fractured two of my upper left ribs near my heart. I’m okay it’s just a fracture but it hurts like hell I’ve been in agony all week I cant imagine a hip. I need to get a chest protector and shorts like @Deckoz

Get well soon brother

1 Like