Buying 6384 directly from china

I am currently studying in Munich but all my eskate stuff is in my home town in northern bavaria. Living in a tiny one room flat i just don’t have the space here in munich for my builds :smile:

1 Like

They are made by the same factory, slightly different specs though

2 Likes

What truck are you guys going to use for ya 6384s?

i’ll have some available soon :wink:

1 Like

What’s the hanger cross-section you going to use? What material? How’s your bushing seat look like? What pivot are you implementing?

working with @Alphamail to make some changes and hopefully end up with the perfect truck

3 Likes

Would be interesting how much you charge per hanger. Any estimate about that already?

will not be crazy expensive, probably around $200-250 per hangar set with 2 mounts.

don’t quote me on that tho :rofl:

Nah, that’s what I would expect. Currently asked for a quote for two hangers. Let’s see how much that will be. :smiley: How are you going to deal with the axle stub concentricity? What concentricity is feasible w/o increasing the cost significantly?

I am using it in mountainboard trucks.

1 Like

maybe interested. If, I would go for 6384S 170KV

1 Like

Where are you located?

netherlands

Hey guys

I’m from Belgium, I already bought a lot from maytech and have experience importhing there goods in Europe.

For the ones living in Europe I could order the sealed motors (or other things) and deliver them to your door for the prices advertised at https://maytech.aliexpress.com/store/group/Brushless-Motor-and-hub-motor/1630416_512447086.html

I will take care of import and shipping.

Let me know if interested.

Kind regards Frédéric :slight_smile:

@sebaszz @Moros @Lukas @Steve-81

1 Like

I will likely make the order the upcoming week. pm if you want me to put your name on the list. :slight_smile:

i have already bought from them last time, good motors but its a 10mm shaft, can it be change to 8mm or extend it to 30mm or more. btw the sensor are for RC maybe can change to VESC pin (JST 1.5 or 2) looking for the 6384 from canada