C section - 1.0, carbon integrated enclosure 40 inch deck, 218 tb trucks, 97 abec wheels, 6374 SK8 motors, reverse mounts, dual vesc x

@Randyc1 16/36 and thats from a standing start. It accelerates hard up to 50 then depending on wind etc will creep up to 53/54. Tested on 2 apps and my gps

1 Like

Those are the stock motors it came with on mine. Honestly not sure if it’s the speed controllers, the motors, or the 8ah pack, but I was getting pretty terrible range on them. Maybe 5 solid miles before voltage sag on the 6" tires, 10 miles on the street wheels. They were nice and torquey, had no problems chewing most hills especially compared to my hub motor board, but left a lot to be desired. I love my SK3’s on my DIY though. If I end up swapping the trucks I think I’ll see if I can fit two BKB 190kv’s on a TB 218mm hangar.

As for the remote, I liked the feel of it, and the integrated flashlight was handy, but I have GOT to change that throttle curve that board always wants to shoot out from under me. It’s not bad once I was used to it but switching between boards the first couple throttle pulls still surprise me a bit. Honestly swapping to focboxes was probably the best upgrade you could have done to start with

1 Like