Camping trip, anyone?

Yeah there’s a few of us in sac, we have a California eskate fb group we are all in. Lots of busy guys though with lots of hobbies. Many of fly FPV as well…

1 Like

Hmmm… I might have to get Facebook with all of these groups popping up

Don’t do it. You’ll be riddled with dumb people that think skating in heels is acceptable. Or any other beyond retarded notion, that these idiots will defend each other tooth and nail over.

Don’t waste your time… You’ll thank me later. Lol

And just so we’re clear here…since they can’t seem to read without feeling all the butthurt at the same time. I give you guys the benefit of the doubt, but when I said retarded I’m referring to

b. informal very foolish or stupid. “in retrospect, it was a totally retarded idea”

3 Likes

Fictional kids are a lot less hassle :joy: Right about now mine rate 20% infill at best

2 Likes

Thats not the crowd I speak of, I specifically said California group, the European groups are strange indeed, the bay area group is cool too.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Emergency brake would scare the sh!t out if me. Maybe even a low radio turning could be a nightmare.

If you install brakes on the trailer it might be safer but difficult

1 Like

Love the Seinfeld music, was hope to see Kramer opening a door and ride the board like a madman

Seinfeld? I guess I should learn that riff… but the video was just me playing around.

The idea sounds great.

Placing a tent in the box some food <3 batteries Oh and Break lights at the back :smiley:
then outrunning a bear on your longboard and then felling sad for the bear and letting him try out your esk8. On to the critical thinking point what will you do if it rains? And will that piece of plastic work why not steel?

I wouldn’t go skateboarding on a potentially rainy day anyways… but the reason it’s a piece of plastic is Bc I can’t afford to get one cnc’d in metal at the moment. That’s on my to-do list.

1 Like

Nice, there is scope to ball hitch this which allows a lot more axial movement = good. I may take a shot but printer thermocouple says 300c at room temp right now

@Eboosted point about breaking is entirely valid, should keep weight light, or look into the vesc breaking threads…actually wouldn’t it be cool to have one more motor driving the trailer hitch over a can link :thinking:

This type of setup woukd be super for food deliveries

How did this work with an esk8? Do the parts last?

The 3d printed parts did not last. I have an aluminum one now… I’m trying to attach it to an mtb and will update when progress is made.

Cool. Good to hear someone else for aluminum b

Almost seems like it’d be safer to make a rickshaw style trailer that you hold with your hand. You can even put a handbrake on it. Would be easy to toss it aside if you needed to bail. It would be exhausting to hold tho…