Can I DIY this with dual motor belt drive with 500 euro?

I decided to at least see if it’s possible before considering a chinese board. So, I have this Sector9 board:

As you can see, it has the double trucks or whatever they are called. I was thinking of mounting the motors, behind the rear truck, oriented up towards the tail. I’d love 20 miles per hour with a range of about 12-13 miles. If you have ideas, for products in Europe that would fit the bill, I’m all ears :slight_smile:

It looks like it has 8" gullwing sidewinders I have a motormount you can 3d print and epoxy to the truck. But its for 10" trucks. You’ll need flywheels http://m.ebay.com/itm/281661805302. Pulleys can be 3d printed. Turningy sk3 6354 motors. Dual vescs. 500$ is not enough though. But a chinese longboard wont satisfy you at all …

you can get those specs with a single drive. but only just. another 300 at least for a dual drive.

Are there 500W hub motors available for DIY? I would assume they would cost less than the equivalent belt driven motors because of the extra parts involved.