Can someone help me understand this

Has anyone used these before? The battery bus bars are stainless steel, which I don’t think is very conductive. But I could be wrong.

How so? 10char

Let’s just say I wanted to try something similar…

Just ordered 65 30qs from ru.nkon.nl myself :grinning:

2 Likes

Why from ru.nkon? Do you get them cheaper from there?

Why not? Isn’t cold war finished?

ru.nkon.nl is for people outside the EU

nkon.nl is for EU

3 Likes

$2.75 each. That’s the best price I’ve seen.

1 Like

When you guys say EU, do you mean Europe or the European Union? Seems like many dont know the difference…

i have no clue

all I know is that it won’t let you order from ru.nkon.nl if you’re in the “EU” (quote from many other posts about this)

1 Like

No reason you can’t do it as well (remix/upgrade)

https://cad.onshape.com/documents/15cd342c90ae1b0b6fd666bf/w/40780c7d8d67fd69a32fbf6e/e/fe1a99d1423c52e012228250

^^ my design is here, it works for 5S 5Ah packs (from turnigy) but you could modify the design or just use ideas from it if they are useful. I’m not manufacturing them or anything it’s a substantial amount of work to do that by hand and I don’t see it being a big enough market of buyers to justify doing anything at larger than at home scale. Happy to have it myself, but too time costly to make to offer for sale (for me anyway).

I wanted to do exactly what he did with 5 5s 5ah packs. 10s4p configuration. Two in series and the rest in parallel.

Ah I see sorry misunderstood. To be fair I didn’t really ruin anything in this case, you have to blame physics or nature for this one (don’t shoot the messenger)

Yeah but you know what I meant. Not aimed specifically at you or anything.

1 Like

That’s a sweet price… 3.99€ fron nkon.nl :frowning:

add it to the list of reasons to move to the US :rofl:

2 Likes

EU stands for European Union, I’m From Ireland and I got in Ukraine without visa “European Union” so company’s shipping to any country part of the Union will not have to pay import fees etc.

Yeah, i knew that, but there is alot of confusion around here about EU and Europe…

And leave all this behind? Free education and medical help for cheaper batteries. Naah man :smirk:

idk man… i’ve never paid a dime to go to public school :thinking:

but medical help…

you can enjoy your $5 30q’s while i’ll be over enjoying my $2.75 30q’s :wink: