Can someone setup a group buy for the new Samsung INR21700-30T cell please!

Lol I think group buy request threads are kinda silly

Group buys happen usually when a person is looking to buy something, finds a good price at a quantity higher than they would need but the savings are worth it to offer the additional quantities at cost to hit lower price point The due diligence required for a successful group buy is quite time consuming and shouldn’t be taken lightly

1 Like

Point taken. I had spent many many hours over the last few days researching the new battery cells 20700, 21700, and looking at many different vendors, that’s why I posted multiple vendors in my original post. The catch was that there was a min order quantity, so that’s why I suggested a GB. Also, at the price that I was seeing, it was much less than what they would be individually, so I felt it at least warranted consideration… Plus, I’ve seen so many group buys lately for different cells, so it seemed logical that people would be wanting more cells as they are always needed… That’s all.

The Samsung 30T is not available yet. I asked on a vaping forum and one the most recognized test said maybe in 2018. Check in next year when Samsung releases them.

Does anyone know of a realizable source to buy 20700A cells from?

I don’t, just the Panasonic/Sanyo 20700B I linked above. What is the difference between the A and B?

One has I think it was 30 amps discharge continuous and the other one was 15 amp continuous discharge with a small bump in capacity.

I was doing some research and if you have at least 6 or 7 P in your pack, the Samsung 35E look better. For lower P packs, not the case