Can’t pair gt2b

ok will resolder and try again and repost soon. thx for the help

1 Like

Reaoldered and remote still blinking

you mean the remote is blinking without you pressing the bind button?

Right it’s blinking green

so if you switch it off and switch it back on it’s still blinking?

1 Like

Yep 10 charc

and when you switch on the esc + receiver with the binding plug, does the receiver flash red and then turn solid red after remote is switched on (pushing binding button)?

1 Like

no the red is always solid its the green that blinks

the green however becomes solid when the throttle pcb isnt plugged into the main board but still doent bind

without bind plug … is it still solid red even with remote switched off?

when the remote is switched off nothing is on. when just the remote is on the its solid red and blinking green. also i thought i may have pushed the failsafe button on the receiver at some point so i pushed it again and now whenever just the receiver is turned on with no binding plug the light on the receiver is solid red forlike 3 seconds then blinks and ETC

take a look at this:

ok. it’'s all a bit messy and confusing now. lol.

best thing is if you could post a video of everything starting from scratch, nothing connected, then connect receiver, switch on, switch off, then with the binding plug trying to bind aso.

hard to figure out what’s happening and if this is an error on your side or on the remote/receiver.

take a look at the video i just posted. thats exactly what it is about

good? 10 charc

for some reason it only loads until 37 sec

it looks as if receiver does bind though as it first flashes red and then stops flashing…

right thats the problem.

any ideas?

i don’t know whats happening after the first 37 seconds… :smile: and until then everything seems fine. would be good to see the remote side as well

ok i will take a new video