Can't get sensored motor to work

Can you flash the firmware new? I think everything else you already tried.

I have already firmware 3.40 according to the Vesc-tool. Should I maybe downgrade and use old BLDC tool? Is that possible?

This is a photo of results after BLDC detection:

BLDC%20detection%20results

Could a bad soldered phase wire have influence on this? Sensorless it’s working with those same soldered connections.

@silvor11 Can you double check the following? Make sure all of your sensor wire’s are not broken, sometimes those tiny wires broke within the insulation. Use a multimeter to check it. You can use a 1s battery connected to the system and a multimeter. When you rotate the motor by your hand every wire should have to give 0V-5V value

Also try increasing the detection current a little bit in VESC tool. Because your sensor values looks fine

1 Like

I mean just flash it once again with the same firmware you already have on it.

That sk8 motor has a bad sensor on the pcb or a fault in the wiring. Happened to me on a 192 kv. Unplug the sensor wire and use it unsensored. Get in touch with HK and get a replacement.

I want to thank you all for the input. I contacted Hobbyking and will send the motor back. They will check if the hall sensors work correctly.

1 Like