Carbon Fiber Enclosure

Hi all,

I am hoping I can have someone from this forum make me a carbon fiber enclosure like Master Cho use to make. I’m located in US East Coast, I finished my build, and really want my enclosure to be clean and compliment my build I’ll will post a pic of the enclosure style Master Cho made.

I reached out to Master Cho and he informed me he no longer offer enclosures.

1 Like

@SENDER can skin enclosures

5 Likes

i have an extra small master cho enclosure i can send you if that’s what you want. Still new

2 Likes

I like your style. I wish i could get my hands on another one myself. Favorite enclosure so far.

Screenshot_20190426-142045_Instagram_01

5 Likes

Here’s pics of the Carbon Fiber style I’m interested in. The Honeycomb design, with the shape of the second pic. @Jinra, I need the case to cover 19x6x2 inches.IMG_5588 42)

3 Likes

Mine is 13.5" x 8"

What deck is it for?

@Jinra that would only fit my battery.IMG_20190426_172549IMG_20190426_172847

1 Like

The enclosure was made for a 10s2p, but the unity is pretty chunky. You might be able to make it work if you’re good at cable management and organization.

I literally had one for sale a week ago for 50$🤦🏻‍♂️

1 Like

you got scammed for selling it for 50$

@iamasalmon, you see, a gift, thing is worth so much more then I sold it for

This deck is generic purchased on Amazon. I’ve seen a few used on builds here in the forum.

Hopefully your deck is wood, because carbon fiber blocks airwaves for the remote.

Deck is Wood. Hoyt Puck remote and receiver.

1 Like

Haha, that’s why it took me a whole 20seconds to claim it. But it had a bunch of holes in it, so we’re even :joy:

1 Like

I guess, hahha

1 Like

Even through trampa deck?

If it’s carbon fiber. I don’t have one, so I don’t know. It might be fiberglass made to look like carbon fiber. :grey_question:

Trampa mtb are resin