Carvon EVO Group Buy Thread - KickStarter - Who's gonna help Jerry take it over the top? $999 plus $60 shipping USA - Landyachtz Deck included

Looks Ike it @ArmandR

It’s a steal … people just don’t know it yet

2 Likes

Deal of the century. Raptor2 is a deal as well at these price points. Will be interesting to compare the new completes once delivered. Even the ACTON 4wd will be interesting to some at same price points. Gonna be a fun summer for sure either way.

2 Likes

Just got back from test riding the prototype with the Landyachtz EVO deck and Shredlights. The Landyachtz and V3 duals are a match made in heaven.

7 Likes

Carvon was successfully funded on Kickstarter! Whoop whoop :thumbsup:

3 Likes

I hope you are getting paid to make these awesome edits. :wink:

so tempted… AUD to USD isn’t favourable. And I think I’d be single if I bought a 6th board…

1 Like

Epic video RPB!

1 Like

He did me a fav and took it down because some one was eye balling the 5 pack and he can only do one…

If there’s intrest here for 5… cool… if not I will tell him to put it back up and someone will snap it up before the KS ends …

Let me know kids …

I’m just glad to see a variety of options…not just one way anymore …keeps shit interesting

Hahah…well, you may find something similar…but def would be one of a kind around your parts

Sure will be, just went in for the trucks :smiley:

Hahah that’s a better idea in your case

OK. You convinced me. I just added the extra 100$ to my pledge for the Landyachtz EVO deck.

BTW: I might be in for a group buy in EU. I could save the extra 100$ for the deck, if I understand that correctly.

at that price this is a good deal.

funny there are 2 other eboards with hubs on ks right now. they’re both just the mellow clone - onan boosters with rebranded decks :sob:

@Pantologist nope I don’t get paid for this, I just enjoy all things video + technology :+1:

@caustin thank you sir!

@Papperlapp I’ve been a fan of Landyachtz since my Dinghy deck and the EVO deck is a really well thought out design. I tried Venom stiff bushings for speed runs and soft for the carving and the deck performed admirably.

1 Like

@saul what blows my mind is the amount of ESK8 companies that are our there now…

hey bump bump

@Cisphyx looks like he’s in

Yeah I’m in, how many more do we need?

That’s what I’m trying to figure out lol

@Blacksheep @ArmandR @Landshark @Eboostin @Cisphyx

That’s five

Waaaaaaz uppppppp???

1 Like