Carvon v.2.5 Hub Motors + All Terrain Wheels 100mm?

Gotcha. I think I can still get them by pledging $500 to their campaign. It doesn’t say “reward no longer available” like some of the other options

I have a set of these. They dont fit on my Evolve Carbon GT. As RunPlayBack stated, you’d need to take a dremmel to them to make them fit the V3’s

@Ryel I think you are right, Jerry mention they order a bunch of V3 parts so they would be selling them separately in his most recent kickstarter update.

Hey, did you ever find a solution for this? In the near future, I’m thinking of getting these wheels for my v2.5 if possible. Is there someone who I can ship one of the wheels to in order to core it?

I think Jerry is super busy with thr preorders he already has but no harm in sending an email to Carvon asking. I dont k ow of anyone else who machines the wheels although it probably wouldnt be very difficult if you had the right equipment.

Hi guys ! i have ordered 4 sets of MBS ALL TERRAIN 100mm black color online from CARVON. There seem very nice. i have paid them but i am always waiting for the delivery for 3 months now. i sent mails to Carvon but there is no answer. I was wondering if it is normal because Jerry is very busy. How can i get in touch with Jerry to talk about my order ? Thank for your advices.