Celebrate a New Decade of ESK8 | Win Over $6000 Worth of Esk8 Prizes | ESK8-BRO's ONLY!

Anyone wondering about December Prize, meepo belt drive? This video shows off the product pretty well.

3 Likes

FEB 2021 PRIZES

:white_check_mark: The major prize, for the month of FEB 2021, is the awesome BACKFIRE ZEALOT

:white_check_mark: The 2nd prize, for the month of FEB 2021, is the FOCBOX UNITY+

3 Likes

JAN 2021 PRIZE REVIEW

3 Likes
8 Likes

MARCH 2021 PRIZES

:white_check_mark: The major prize, for the month of MARCH 2021, is this awesome DIY KIT from VERREAL

:white_check_mark: The 2nd prize, for the month of MARCH 2021, is the FOCBOX UNITY+

5 Likes

Here is a video showing what you can build with the VERREAL DIY KIT

NOTE: FEB PRIZE is a DIY PARTS KIT ONLY, no battery, no charger, no esc, no remote included…

3 Likes

Currently, there is only 11 esk8 bro’s, need 20 for the first prize to be given away!

be sure to share this page with your friends so we can make this giveaway happen early in the new year!

4 Likes

JAN 2021 Prize

Let’s get to 20 ESK8 Bros & The giveaway will commence

6 Likes

We now have 14 BRO’s - Soooo close to doing the giveaway!

2 Likes

Super sweet giveaway going on here. Will have to get my homie registered. Hopefully we can win some cool gear to use in NYC

1 Like

Welcome to the community

2 Likes

Welcome back jason. Where the fuck you been?

1 Like

Contrary to rumours, I was not 3d printing remote control cases or sprinkling glitter on my deck.

Believe it or not, I have a family, two young children, a wife & a dog.

we spend some time camping each year.

hopefully, that explains my disappearance…

2 Likes

But I thought australia was like camping all the time? So you guys went to the wilderness in the desert? So confusing. Haha.

15…

let’s do it! 5 more to go…

This is getting exiting !

2 Likes

Almost there too!

4 moree booooyyy

oohhhh exited for the giveaway boyyysss

You spelled boy wrong. No offense :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like