Celebrate a New Decade of ESK8 | Win Over $6000 Worth of Esk8 Prizes | ESK8-BRO's ONLY!

He’s being modest… From where… From everywhere

4 Likes

Scruncher or folder?

2 Likes

bobbyyyyyyyyy!

3 Likes

Depends on the time.

2 Likes

I know a scruncher when I see one. smh

1 Like

I scrunch proudly.

1 Like

So once we have acquired the eskbro status, what are we suppose to keep doing ? Everything ?

For exemple, do I have to invite a friend each month ??

Thank you in advance

1 Like

If you have that many friends you shouldn’t have to be hanging out on the forums. :joy::rofl: Just keep reading, answering questions within your abilities, and some you have no idea what you are talking about. Tag random people for no reason. Like @Venom121212 blows a lot of bubbles. Pretty crazy. Or if you see anything related to lingyi esc tag @ShutterShock and @zzoko @Fosterqc is a good one to ask how much butter goes on toast. And with any luck the drawing will happen live on Instagram and @onloop will hook it up. Usually @Bobby wins, Just living his best life winning. He did get on a streak all across the board. Pretty funny really.

5 Likes

Shut up Cris lmao I’ll take my proverbial pitchfork out and shove that lingyi into new places

jk but I like hobbywing over lingyi, I think

3 Likes

:joy::joy: that’s what I thought, but the previous comments got me confused

So except, obviously spending time on the site and commenting on the introduction page once a month, nothing else is obligatory to keep having esk8bro status ?

3 Likes

you do seem to be the king of bs’ing on this forum

5 Likes

[censored]

1 Like

I’m the king of BS on all platforms thank you kindly. I am also probably one of the most generous ones. I talk a lot of shit. I’ll help wherever I can though.

5 Likes

If they did custom titles here, this would be his, I agree

4 Likes

MAY PRIZE DRAW DONE & DUSTED

Congrats to;

WEST COAST CUSTOM DECK

@CHEMA

FOCBOX TENKA

@YOUNGHOPESKAYA

NOTE: THE END OF THE LIVE STREAM DIDN’T GET RECORDED

7 Likes

Fucking fuck you @Chema you lucky Bastard. Congratulations bro

4 Likes

Corngratulations @Younghopeskaya and @Chema. Have fun with your new toys.

4 Likes

Congrats @younghopeskaya @Chema, great prizes @onloop!

6 Likes

@Chema, Congratz bro, looking forward to that build

6 Likes

Yeah @Chema way to rise up!!

4 Likes