Celebrate a New Decade of ESK8 | Win Over $6000 Worth of Esk8 Prizes | ESK8-BRO's ONLY!

Ok BRO’s, tell me what you think about this concept for the NEW cash prize giveaway,

BEST ESK8 BUILDER WINS $500!

• Prize will be $500 in CASH per round. Round winner takes all.
  • Minimum of 3 entrants before the “Round” is activated, the prize is drawn the following month.
  • Max of 10 entrants per “Round” (e.g. A New round is created for the 11th entrant)
  • Only one build per person per round, You may submit additional builds in the next round.
  • Winner will be selected based on a combination of their superior ESK8 building skills, the final aesthetic of the build, and popularity of the build (votes?).
  • To enter the draw you must post a new & detailed build thread here >> https://electric-skateboard.builders/c/e-board-builds/10
2 Likes
DO YOU WANT TO SEE AN ESK8 BUILDING COMPETITION?
  • YES
  • NO

0 voters

1 Like

Nice!!! Thank you :smiley:

3 Likes

This is actually some crazy shit right here. I guess I have to tell this story then…

I had two of these same style skate tools (I love them for backpack tools). I was skating downtown about 2 months ago. I happened to notice one of the local homeless folks was using an old longboard as transportation. I asked him about it, and he said yeah someone gave this to him but he had to sell his other one. It was a piece of crap. The wheels were stiff and it was missing half of the truck hardware. And it was his only ride. So I asked him where he was going, and skated home… grabbed a skate tool, new hardware, and a set of bearings… and skated it back to where he was and gave it to him. So this is kind of amazing that I would get drawn for this specific prize, seeing as I just hooked up that dude with almost the same kit. Karma is real.

7 Likes

my entry is complete

https://electric-skateboard.builders/t/insanity-the-4wd-lean-mean-speed-machine/115721/2

@DEEIF deserves the win though (more then me at least)

Love it. On my birthday and everything. Can’t wait to try it out

Good thing I’ve got a build lined up this month, I find it hard to stop to take photos once the flux starts burning.:grin:

2 Likes

Donezooooo…

What goes around comes around! (true for good & bad deeds) :slight_smile:

pretty disappointing… why wouldn’t you want to see a building comp?

1 Like

Awesome Bro! just note, the competition isn’t official yet, so keep an eye out for when it launches.

3 Likes

Would be nice timing as I am pulling together my first and a hell of a MTB.

AWD BN AT 5:1 with 140KV motors on 9in MBS

Not sure what ESC but for 16S Spintend is the cheapest.

All on a Stiff Bro Deck, Apex Airs and MBS bindings.

1 Like

Great story, Bro, nice move to help that man!

3 Likes

Congratulations

1 Like

Congrats you lucky winners.

Would love to see a build competition, especially with some custom made stuff.

2 Likes

Good on you man . I gave an esk8 to a transient guy and he threw it at my truck and said where the fuck am I supposed to plug this in.

6 Likes

So what are we doing now ? We just got use to the esk8 bro system …

Is there still a random draw each mointh among the esk8bro ?

4 Likes

Happy to keep it going…

What sort of prizes you guys want to see?

4 Likes

Maybe a deck and a light kit combo? Something with turn signals that integrate into the remote if there is such a thing.

5 Likes

Quality protection stuff. Motors, Controller, Drives, trucks. Basically everything that could help users build or improve a board.

5 Likes

Love a set of gear drives ?

1 Like