Celebrate a New Decade of ESK8 | Win Over $6000 Worth of Esk8 Prizes | ESK8-BRO's ONLY!

there will be a video showing it, at this stage it will be picking names out of a hat, so should be easy to record.

unless anyone has a better idea?

5 Likes

Here is a closer look at the parts that are used to build the new meepo belt drive board that will be given away to one lucky esk8 bro!

This is basically a DIY boosted board kit, I am told by @MeepoBoard that the motors are from the same factory as boosted boards! If anyone has ridden boosted boards you know that these relative small motors offer surprisingly good performance.

All the drive train parts are all CNC aluminium too, the rear truck is very solid & the wheel pulley actually has a large integrated bearing that sits on the hanger, the front trucks are cast aluminium with 8mm steel through axle which is normal skateboard grade and shouldn’t be of any concern.

The belts are M3 @ 15mm wide. Not common in the DIY world, but it’s well-proven by boosted boards over the years.

These wheels are 80mm and the same factory the boosted boards was using.

8 Likes

That shot of all the components looks so good! I need to take one of those when i have all of my parts for my new board!

Hopefully my profile updates to ESK8-Bro soon so i can join the giveaways.

1 Like

Now 27 bros!

The MEEPO NLS BELT prize will be drawn tomorrow, the video of the winner being drawn out of a hat will be posted onto the forum Instagram page as a story.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKuijvfHBe6/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

3 Likes

Just to get it right, its the whole NLS as multiple times posted? Recently just the “kit” was shown.

2 Likes

@onloop do you still got some Moneyclips?

1 Like

Yes, complete board. Fully assembled.

The parts were given to us for inspection & testing purposes etc.

4 Likes

Is there a winner yet?

2 Likes

Congrats to January Winners

The winner of the Focbox Unity is @eskateitalia

The Winner of the Meepo NLS Belt Drive is @Bobby

Watch the prize draw video here:

5 Likes

Holy shit! Thanks guy’s. In all honesty I do appreciate the prize!!!

5 Likes

APRIL 2021 PRIZES

:white_check_mark: The major prize, for the month of APRIL 2021, is the awesome EXWAY FLEX RIOT

:white_check_mark: The 2nd prize, for the month of APRIL 2021, is NOBLEMAN FOO DOG COLLECTION

https://www.noblemantech.com/collections/best-sales/products/g3-foo-dog-collection

7 Likes

I’m so sad tonight. Guess I will have a relapse and punch a hooker.

5 Likes

chin up! more prizes to win next month brother!

4 Likes

Congrats to tou man, make sure you go ride it alot. Everyone else good luck next month.

2 Likes

Ayo congrats to everyone!

1 Like

Congratz to the winners !

3 Likes

Congratilations to @eskateitalia and @Bobby ! You guys deserved it, looking forward for next month’s draw ^^

3 Likes

congratzz :tada:

2 Likes

Congratz guys!

3 Likes

Need them protectorz! :smiley:

2 Likes