Certified FOCBOX Suppliers

True story, if it took me 10 blown VESC’s to break into the 40’s. How many more to break 60mph? Im sure glad u got my back hahahaha.

5 Likes

what about https://street-wing.com/product/enertion-focbox-vesc-x/ reliable?

I got a FOCBOX from Street-wing 2 months or so ago. Arrived next day in UK and its been working great. Also @DavidBanner (owner) has been great at answering some of my questions and making sure i got everything set up correctly.

I am actually just about to buy another from him and upgrade to dual :smile:

1 Like

I have added street-wing now!

6 Likes

Thanks @onloop :slight_smile:

1 Like

cool! I’ll probably be getting one of them

Hi, I gathered some basic information about the GPL-license, so that vendors can avoid unnecessary GPL-license violations. Hardware usually contains firmware, which is GPL-licensed! I have the feeling that a lot of vendors are not aware of the obligations, which should be easy to fulfil, once you understand them. I hope the thread helps to sort out existing issues. I hope the thread helps customers to understand their rights.

This thread should be purely informative and help to understand the matter! Please read the GPL and make sure your service is in harmony with the license.

@DavidBanner @onloop @longhairedboy @torqueboards @esk8 @okp
@evoheyax @fottaz

Frank

4 Likes

Looks like interesting. Thank you!

1 Like

What’s the power connector on the focbox?

XT-60 10 char

thought so, it just looked rounded in the pics.

1 Like

@onloop is there any sort of update on the shipping of units to resellers? Last I heard we were hoping they would go out before chinese holiday, which is in less than two weeks.

If we have to wait any longer i’ll have to bump my order up for more units. I’m already very close to backordering my entire subscription for the month.

1 Like

Having a meeting today about it. Global MOSFET shortage is killing us here.

1 Like

You could use the automotive version of the MOSFET, they are in stock

We had the same damn mosfet shortage in 2016 during the initial 4.12 run.

I couldn’t get the particular brand of fet i wanted for my eswitches either, so i stepped up to the next higher spec one.

I would suggest sourcing higher specced parts that are available, we’re willing to pay a dollar more per unit, man. Lemons to lemonade here.

3 Likes

Ordered and paid, but just waiting for delivery…

2 Likes

NEW CERTIFIED SUPPLIER

:white_check_mark: PENNSYLVANIA - USA

buildkitboards.com

@JLabs

6 Likes

Just for anyone wondering. I contacted this vendor and he said he does not ship to PA

Well that’s fucking weird @Cboychuck

@JLabs Just walk it over to him dude. Lol. :wink:

Wanted to buy this a few weeks ago but couldn’t find anything available so ended up compromising with the TB VESC. It would also be nice to have distributors in Canada.