Chasing Time | HAYA | Venom Magnum MACH 1 | Surf Rodz RKP 200mm | OKP/UNiK mounts | Unity | 12s4p VTC5A | SPARKLE

Are you considering a link or bars across between the mounts?

1 Like

hey ! I can do anything, adding a bar like on my street mounts is super easy but the distance need to be perfect.

How many pulleys do you all need so I can start asking a quote to the supplier? could someone start to prepare a list on a shared spreadsheet ?

Thanks!

1 Like

Good point. Length should hopefully match across the 200mm SR RKP trucks - supposed to be precision… I’m keen to run dual 6374 as you have planned. Wheels just ordered. Assuming cost isn’t crazy, would be keen for 2 pulleys (and mounts etc). Don’t know how to set up a shared online spreadsheet, sorry. Cheers!

here :beers:

4 Likes

Looks like the mounts only work with the 200mm rkp’s? You think they’ll work on the 176s?

I think I want a set of pulleys and mounts, but it’s heavily price dependent! :wink:

I should work but might have to use smaller motors

I have PT mounts, but if he’s making some for his pulleys I want in, just want to make sure they’ll fit on the 176s before I commit to the mounts too

@guntech add me for 2x pulleys but I’m not committed yet :slight_smile:

I’m also joining for the pulleys and mount

1 Like

Progress? :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hi I’m pretty green to electric skateboards but I’m definitely interested in getting a set of motor mounts for aera rf-1’s. Not tryna downgrade my trucks to calibers after I’ve been riding aera for months.

1 Like

I’ve been trying to get area mounts forever…ppl don’t know what real top quality trucks can do for a rider…ppl rather have the cheap here… Hopefully okp comes back with something…

5 Likes

@okp Are there any more of these pulleys & mounts available?? Very interested for my first DIY build!

1 Like

What he said ^

1 Like

hey ! last days, weeks, months have been exhausting. I just don’t have time to do all I want to achieve. The build is on standby. I need to find money to pay for the prototyping and I don’t want to kickstart or play with people money without being sure I’ll be able to deliver in time/quality.

I’m actually revisiting my plate holder and ESC BOX for the mountainboard deck I’m riding. Got a lot of messages from people that want to have this for their build.

Stay tuned.

5 Likes

And aera mounts?

1 Like

I need to buy some, work on the mount. I contacted Aera but no feedback so far.

2 Likes

hey folks, been away for a month or so, so many work on the event added tomy day to day. I’m going to finish this board ! I’ll get some mounts and keep you informed!

see ya in Paris!

8 Likes