Cheap 6X2 145mm wheels offroad setup for sale

the trucks are not narrow, it have 220 hanger, quite ok for a 145mm wheel. some for most of the longboard decks, it will work.

3 Likes

Check out my build here for full details but I haven’t gotten wheelbite with a generic Vanguard shaped deck from Ownboard. I use quarter inch risers. If you run really soft bushings you might be able to get wheelbite but it would be difficult.

1 Like

So, is it possible to put pneumatics tire on the rims ? What kind of motor can fit ? 2x 6364 ? Also, can you buy those directly there on the forum, to avoid the ebay fee ?

I have two decks, the Vanguard clone for Diyeboard (which is probably the same as yours), it’s a narrow deck ~8 inches with an ideal shape. I also have another one from skateshred that is 9.5 inches wide and I can get a touch of bite on my TB218 trucks (slightly wider) with 150mm wheels (essentially the same size) and loose bushings. So while your build worked out nice (and looks great :wink: ) I think people should just consider that when picking a deck to use with this kit they need to be careful of width and shape. Decks are expensive to ship/return.

1 Like

is this a one time deal? Or did you make lots of these kits?

So, is it possible to put pneumatics tire on the rims ? I am still finding a pneumatics tire for this setup. What kind of motor can fit ? 2x 6364 ? 2X 6354,6363,6374 can work, not sure about 2X 6384 yet. Also, can you buy those directly there on the forum, to avoid the ebay fee ? of cause, then the price will be ebay priceX90%

1 Like

I have a lot of these.

1 Like

Also shipping is 44€ on eBay ? Is it really ? I mean I dunno Also would it be cheaper to ship it inside EU or outside (Switzerland) ? With taxes and everything

can they fit 6374’s? Or only 6355?

I only ask because that looks like standard size paris trucks thanks

As you can see in the below photo, there’s plenty of space between the motors. My setup is dual 6355 with 15mm belts. You should be able to fit standard 6374 motors, as long as they’re not SK3’s which I hear are longer. LRM_EXPORT_118397142677528_20190127_094029779

2 Likes

Hi. to EU, will send with DHL, including packing,the package weighted 5KG, shipping cost is high, is 44us not 44€ . tax not included.

Well mah dude (allow me to call you mah dude, it’s Wednesday), I think I’ll grab you a set Well standby for now, I need to see if I have money to feed me and my other me (he’s nice too)

PM me when ready to order.

1 Like

Okay, other thing, a possibility, can we take some parts but not everything, like everything except the wheels (they’re tinyyyy) ?

of cause I can do that!

1 Like

i just noticed that these were airless tires. which is great! How do they handle compared to regular air filled tires?

don’t ask me…I am the seller, I only tell the positive side of the product…, airless tires will not got flattired, and this wheel is light weighted and strong.

10 Likes

I love this about you. It’s a great way to do business here. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

What is the complete width with wheels/tires installed?

Any luck finding pneumatic tires?

What’s the weight like compared to pneumatics? I’m thinking of getting into the big wheel game, but am torn between pneumatics and something like this.