Cheap AF longboard

I wouldn’t buy untrustworthy board to my 8 year old kid or in my case 8 year old bro. Your kid thanks you when board decide to stop at 15mph just because it’s bad quality and something break down…

You can see the Braille boys playing with one here.

1 Like

If your range is 4-5 miles, and you want a top speed of 11-12 mph, I would say it is a great board. It doesn’t meet the advertised specs. Rides well, massive wheels, pretty decent power. Climbed the hills that I needed it to climb. I bought it and returned it, though. You can actually buy a refurbed one for $250 on the manufacturers website. The range I needed was 7-8 miles, so it left me short on the way home. Luckily it was hub so I could push, but still sucked. The remote is pretty cool, though. LCD screen with speed, battery, etc…

I also think it is the cheapest you’re going to find a board with those specs. Ultimately I decided to buy a DIY kit. For $150 more, I get a top speed of 20mph+ and true range of 15 miles.

Here’s the link to the $249 refurbed board :slight_smile:

https://swagtron.com/product/recertified-swagtron-voyager-42-electric-longboard-remote-control/

Can I switch the swagboard factory battery with a 10S3P?

Yes,

good idea?

yes

Direct switchout? Remove the existing battery, connect the new one?

Thanks (as I have no idea!!).

I have no idea if the swagboard is 10S it would make sense if it was.

Pretty much just off the shelf chinese esk8 parts.

Any 10S battery that fits should work, out of curiosity where were you going to source it from?

dirtbag sliding into this thread inc

I agree that it may seem not worth it, but I think the quality is good