CHEAP/affordable Custom Made 18650 battery packs for SALE, NEW CELLS! (can choose kind of cells, kind of wiring, how many cells, which setup/measurements)

I make affordable battery packs for ebikes, eboards, carts, planes,… (I LIVE IN BELGIUM so only EUROPEAN CUSTOMERS)

-You can choose (sketch or drawing) the setup/measurements how the batteries should be packed… -you can choose which kind of cells i use… samsung25r, LG’s,… (depents on your Voltage and needed current) -i do all the wiring and put it in some shink tape, and put a sticker on the battery with the specifications. -tests and measurements are done on the battery to check if its 100% working before i ship it to you. -with spacers in between the cells or without -with or without BMS charger/balance wires (BMS battery managment system (NOT INCLUDED, i can do this but order will take longer, dont have BMS’s in stock))

Email me with a list off all the specs, voltage, cells, kind of cells, setup/measuements, and what it is intended to be used for,… Then i will calculate the costs to build this battery, and make you an offer. If you like it, will take a week or 2-3 to build it, i have a lot of them to build xd , then shipping depends on where you live

Once im back at home, i’ll upload some more fotos of the finished battery packs made in the past. These are a few i found on my old pc. The new packs look even cleaner xd getting skilled

7 Likes

Just to get a whiff of the pricing, how much would a flat 10s3p with BMS be aprox?

RWXR, to answers your question… Kind of BMS? Amps that it has to resist? amps charging? amps discharging?

10S3p is like 30 cells… but if you dont tell me which cells… how much capacity… continious MAX discharge rating,… sony’s, samsungs, LG’s? how long/thick wires you need… with or withour spacers…

I’ll need a lot more then that to make a realistic offer.

ok imagine 10s3p

Repytable mark -sony, samsung, panasonic -prefered Cells 2500-3000mAH Discharge of 45 and above continuous 150 mm 10 awg silicon spacers

BMS with switch Max discharge >= 60 amp max charge <=15 and Temp sensor

or #2

A123 systems ANR26650M1-B 2500mAh 12s3p no spacers, glued BMS - I have would send to you 150 mm 10 AWG silicon

Sorry, that was stupid of me :slight_smile:

Let’s say r25 cells, 150mm 10awg silicone wire, 60A continuous discharge, no spacers.

Hi It sounds great that we are getting some battery pack builders in Europe! It would be great to get some prices on different setups as @rwxr also suggested. Then we all can have something to go on.

Maybe you can give a price on different battery setups. Then you could also give us the price on any add-on products such as BMS, spacers, wire, connecters etc.

I suggest you give you pricing on the following products:

10s4p Samsung 25r (cells only) 10s3p Samsung 25r (cells only) BMS for 10s 60A discharge BMS for 10s, only for charging BMS for 12s 60A discharge BMS for 12s, only for charging Spacers for 10s Spacers for 12s 10awg wire XT90 connecters Heat shrink Etc.

Just an estimate… price depend a little on the guys were i order,

To be honest and give an answer TO ALL YOU GUYS, i rather build packs, completly finished, but without BMS, the only thing you will have to do is connect the numbered (i tag them) balance cables to the BMS, ± to the ESC… and you are ready to go… WHY??? if i build them with BMS, i have to order BMS’s, and it takes a long time to get here, everybody wants another BMS with other specs, some only wanne use it to charge, some also to discharge… and BMS’s fail now and then even when new… batterys almost never do… SO TO BE HONEST… im just doing this in by spare time, after working hours, and i dont want to be bugged with customer support issues, resending and paying back and stuff… i know MY BATTERY PACKS ARE % QUALITY and SOLID BUILD… but i cant give my word on all the different kinds and brands of BMS’s out there. china is taking over :smiling_imp: +it takes like 5 minutes to connect the BMS youself… i make a wiring scheme and number all the wires

30(25Rs) x 4.80eu(depends on the market prices) = 144eu 30 x 1.75 (price per cell to pack, nickel strips, soldering, glue holders,…) = 52.5eu 1m 10AWG black(I order them by meter) + 1m AWG red = (6.8eux2) = 13.6eu shipping cost of the batterys to my place (18eu), and shippings cost’s to your place… i guess/hope Europe… so 12-15euro depends on the weight

so a total of 243,1 so to round it off and treat me a drink(pay the beers while i was building this pack XD) lets say 250euro and that thing is on his way to you in bubble wrap xd

1 Like

Just an estimate… price depend a little on the guys were i order,

To be honest and give an answer TO ALL YOU GUYS, i rather build packs, completly finished, but without BMS, the only thing you will have to do is connect the numbered (i tag them) balance cables to the BMS, ± to the ESC… and you are ready to go… WHY??? if i build them with BMS, i have to order BMS’s, and it takes a long time to get here, everybody wants another BMS with other specs, some only wanne use it to charge, some also to discharge… and BMS’s fail now and then even when new… batterys almost never do… SO TO BE HONEST… im just doing this in by spare time, after working hours, and i dont want to be bugged with customer support issues, resending and paying back and stuff… i know MY BATTERY PACKS ARE % QUALITY and SOLID BUILD… but i cant give my word on all the different kinds and brands of BMS’s out there. china is taking over :smiling_imp: +it takes like 5 minutes to connect the BMS youself… i make a wiring scheme and number all the wires

30(25Rs, 80A cont discharge, 300amp max peak(10sec)) x 4.80eu(depends on the market prices) = 144eu 30 x 1.75 (price per cell to pack, nickel strips, soldering, glue holders,…) = 52.5eu 1m 10AWG black(I order them by meter) + 1m AWG red = (6.8eux2) = 13.6eu shipping cost of the batterys to my place (18eu), and shippings cost’s to your place… i guess/hope Europe… so 12-15euro depends on the weight

so a total of 243,1 so to round it off and treat me a drink(pay the beers while i was building this pack XD) lets say 250euro and that thing is on his way to you in bubble wrap xd

2 Likes

speaking the truth :slight_smile:

Thanks man :slight_smile::innocent: Hope to help a lot off people… in a few years we’re all cruising around on an eboard, enjoying every fucking second of it.

I can answer to a specific pack you need, but i am not going to start listing and calculating random lists of parts and setups everybody posts. If you are seriously looking for a pack, send me the specs, and ill calculate it.

Would you offer the service of welding if we provide the cells ? Where are you going to order btw… If its in Europe you can get 25Rs below 3€/cell from nkon. 4,80€ seems to be a tad expensive. As well as the material costs you stated. I have gotten 10AWG 1m for 3€ … Can you be a bit more transparent about this ?

More transparant?:scream: I get my cells from a company i trust, do bussines with them for long time, lot of fake/restickerd 18650 on the market. I dont say you cant find all this shit somewhere cheaper, go to ebay, buy yourself some chinese crap and save 50bucks, and you can start rebuilding after a month.

And buddy, i dont know if you noticed… but i dont do this for free, i spend a lot of my time in building battery packs. if you order everything yourself, solder everything up, pack it, you will be cheaper off then with me… some people call it working hours… and a pulse soldering machine is EXPENSIVE… working hours…you get paid for it…

• i pay double shipping cost, first to ship everything to my place, then to reship it to you guys
1 Like

Lol, I buy 10AWG silicon wires under 1EUR/M from TME.eu ( big EU distributor of electronic components ). And cells ( 25R ) 3 euros or less from nkon…

oh wow… I didn’t mean to anger you. But well, don’t “buddy” me. This is a DIY Forum and people who offer their service should be transparent since everybody is willing to pay for services and agrees if you make some profit. Since you are not running a company, what would be the issue to state all costs and the profit you would want to take from it ?

Btw, nkon is a reputable seller here in the EU. Every senior member, battery builder or anyone who has build his own pack has ordered from there. So it is certainly not a company who “fake/resticker” their cells… It was just an idea to keep the costs down for yourself and the people who are willing to work with you, since you get your cells for quite a high price.

-> You can get all that shit for half the price from reputable sellers in the EU. Does that make sense now ? I think anyone here agrees if you take the costs for your working hours lol…

e.g.: 30x 25Rs from nkon = 95 incl. shipping (Nickel, strips, soldering, glue holders, wrapping, heat shrink,…) = 52€ for a 10s3p ?.. Buy it in bulks… I paid around 10€ for a 10s4p for that stuff…

2 Likes

i aint a company, i cant buy in bulk, i order what i need per pack, i cant start stocking loads of stuff and then have the remaining stuff hanging around in my appartment…

working hours are calculated into the parts, i can also tell you what my parts cost seperatly, and just charge you per hour i spend on it… what depends on how fast i work that day xd but i just put the costs into the parts… that 250eu for the 10s3p is about 195eu on parts, materials, rent of the soldering machine i use from a collegue, shrink tape, nickle plates, spacers, gluegun filling, wiring, balance wires, test devices, cell logger…

AND MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL… al the electrical test i perform on the pack when i is finished… just to make shure everything works like it should under full power discharge,… then the time i put in making wiring diagrams, making stickers with all the specs of the battery on it, each time…

i think my battery service is really good quality and yeah i earn some money on it… IF I WASNT EARNING SOMETHING ON IT, i wouldnt be here wasting time, I WOULD BE CRUISING MY EBOARD AROUND TOWN INSTEAD OF BUILDING BATTERY PACKS.

And TranxFu, We’re al DIY Eboard builders… Arent we al buddy’s?? XD

and the remaining 60euro is for me, the work i put into it… the tests i do, the wiring diagrams and spec stickers i put on it… and paying off the shippings cost etc… driving out too the postal office every week, to drop packages/battery packs

I put a lot of work in them to make the batterys as professional, beautifull looking, solid but stil a little bit flexible(vibrations) as possible…

SO TO CONCLUDE… I AINT THE CHEAPEST OPTION ON THE MARKET, I DONT HAVE THE PLACE AND MONEY TO ORDER IN BULK BUT I WILL DELIVER YOU A SICKASS , SOLID, UNBREAKABLE, MADE WITH LOVE PACK, as if i would use it for myself…

PS: By the way guys, im also building my own Pre-build drive boxes(ESC, receiver, wattmeter, onoffswitch, capacitor bank, fuses,… build in a hardcase…)

I also sell motor mounts i CNC at work They are made a hiiiiggghhh grade airplane aluminium, we make badass solid motor mounts and rotor parts with this material for motors like 20-40X as big as the guys we ride with on our boards… If you want them in another colour, i can spraypaint them in other colours then black… but hey all get a black primer like listed above

1 Like

they go for 25-30euros, depends on how many you need, and where to ship it…

It’s absolutelly OK you want to get some money out of it. We just told you that you can easily find the same parts with lower prices. And you don’t even have to order in bulk!

I’m making my own battery pack, just the components: 10S4P ( 40 cells ) Samsung 25R - 120 eur + 11 eur shipping Nickel strips - 1.50 EUR / meter 10 AWG wires - 0.94 EUR / meter 26 AWG wire ( balance leads ) - 2 EUR for 25 meters Heatshrink, connectors and other crap: < 10 euros. Do the math, that’s not 195 euros on parts.

Spot welder? I’m making my own. Car battery - free ( or 40 EUR ) mosfets - 10 euros cuprextit ( the thing PCBs are made of ) - 1 euro other components - under 10 euros. 5 AWG cable - 3.35 EUR / meter, you will ned ~ 2 meters. That’s total of 30-60 euros for the spot welder.

1 Like

AGAIN GUYS, IF YOU WANT TO MAKE A PACK YOURSELF, JUST DO SO ISTEAD OF WHINING… you will be cheaper of… but i you dont have the material, dont have the feeling or hands to do so, dont have the knowledge, i offer to do it for you guys, and a price is always dissussable in a private discussion. And the people who know cheaper or faster ways to do it, get a pack build… please do so and stop discussing with me… im just a guy who loves electronics and eboards, having a second income off of building eboard components…

i already build battery packs weekly for electric bicycles, and just thought to offer my services here to.

2 Likes