Chief Omen Drop Deck Dual Build (1st E build)

Finished before adding the front riser and grip tape.

5 Likes

I’m really interested in the way you’re made your enclosure. Do you have an idea of the thickness of the plastic sheet you used ? And what plastic it was ? To eat it up, did you just put it in an oven ? I like the idea of using a clothing vacuum bag ! Pretty clever.

Here is the Final product!

And my first ride to work!

3 Likes

I have another sheet that they gave me, Ill measure it next time im home (away for the holidays)

2 Likes

Great first build!

Really amazing! I like that you took the approach to this project with a thirst for knowledge. You even made your own spotwleder! This was an awesome post with a lot of documentation and pictures. I’m curious, do you have a post outlining your spotwelder build as well?

nice! I love my omen chief deck!

1 Like

This belongs to @sl33py he was nice enough to show me how to use it and teach me something new!

Really nice dokumentation. Im amazed u even 3d printed motor shape, to check that eveything fits

Thanks @Okami! I knew shipping times could be long so I wanted to reduce any room for error when possible.

Congrats Keegan on getting it rolling and finished! Looks great and love the enclosure!

Thanks man! couldnt have done it without you!

1 Like