Chipping on the 107`s cleared up for once and for all

Oh sh*t they did whut. How did I miss that. I am known for my research hahah. Definitly not going to buy them then haha. I always like to look at the wheels and components and how they are made and they looked solid af construction and material wise. But inner components may be bad. I find the research part behind making a board as interesting and fun as riding one.

Which ones do you recommend that are Kinda budgety. I know you can’t really be on a budget with Pneumatics haha. But still in comparison to each other.

Well, Its certainly not in the categories that you mentioned previously, but if you’ll be on cobblestone/sidewalk/street I think the backfire ranger might be a decent choice for you. Unfortunately butgety EMTB/off-road powerhouses dont really exist, but there are plenty of amazing ways to diy your own for cheap(*)

*If you know how to do it, otherwise surrender your wallet and join the esk8addiction club :slightly_smiling_face: Building something akin to the kushboard mini(search it :D) would make a fantastic little beast, while still maintianing the ability to be(sort of) ‘budget friendly’

You could do a 10s4p instead of 5, and clock your batt max down a little to compensate for the (eventual) sag, or use cheaper motors? I know it’s not exactly the answer you wanted but… :slight_smile:

Ah thanks for the feedback man will look at the board and do some more research about it. Cheers!

1 Like

Sorry I couldn’t help more, haha :smiley:

Good luck!

I already got a board BTW. My lovely Vanguard with kegels and a single 6374 with 12S lipo`s. Stuff for dual 6374 comes in this week :slight_smile: . But was like lets sortoff cheap out on the wheels but thats no option so my money is going to fly hahah.

1 Like

Oh nice :slight_smile:

Lipos can greatly reduce cost as well, I’m sure you know :slight_smile:

Maybe it’s worth peeking around and asking if you can buy them without batteries? o3o

Yup got 3x 4S because of the space in the front (boosted like design) Can deliver 144Amps haha but Vesc can only go to 50A each hahaha. But damm cheap like 40$ each 50% off. 444Wh. I will try to keep you up to date haha with the others that helped me :slight_smile:

1 Like