Choosing 18650 cells

Nice video, strange to see 400kv motor doing soo good. Samsung 30Q cells are pretty good.

You can go for samsung 30Q Samsung 25r and lg hg2

now I built with two engines, it’s fantastic. this configuration is perfect. I just want to change the type of batteries.

Hi, i want to build two 4s 9amp batteries with LG HG2 3000mAh cells. I will use those packs in series on my ebike ( still building it). My esc is a dlux 60A and 70A burst current ( for now). Will those packs be suitable Amperwise?

The HG2 can do 20A continious. If you are going for a 9Ah pack, you will need these cells in a 3p configuration. 20A x 3 =60A. As you will be running a 8s setup (28,8v), you will have a max countinious power of 1700w. 28,8 x 60 = 1728. It will be enough for the bike to work of course, but it won’t be crazy fast

@FredrikHems the motor i have is a 63-64 190kv which can take up to 10s, so i think i’m good with this setup. I don’t need to go crazy fast, just carry me up a 1.5% grade hill for 4klm. Thanks for the help.

“Anyone know’s another source for the 30Q or HG2? both nkon and fasttech are not shipping to Brazil in the moment”

Im looking for it, whats the news ?

1 Like

Now we have a guy that have a lot of ESK8 parts and assemble batteries

http://www.bravelo.com.br

1 Like