Chuggabug | jet spud 29 | caliber2 | alien 6355hev | drivers/mount/raiser unikboards | vesc enertion

What type of tape you use? Was it hard to separate the mold and enclosure?

3M tape (the brown one). You have to take your time to separate the mold, it is not easy.

eauxmygosh! Clean af! great job, keen to see the full picture.

change a few things in my setup: alien 6374 to replace the 6355 (which will be use in a another dual setup) Kegel to replace the flywhell (i prefer green color for the wheels, but i will use the unikbard FW driver for a dual setup too)

1 Like

and … first spinwheel :smile: !!!

3 Likes

First ride !

5 Likes

I don’t know why nobody is in this thread, because it is a great board. Keep up the good work mate.

1 Like

thanks a lot :slight_smile:

amazing beauty ! congrats on your build !

Nice build! These make me want to build my own spud…

I love it! Making me want to go ride mine.

@Toleg what did you use to paint the board? And did you finish it with varnish or anything?

Will be sanding my potato tomorrow and would love a finish like yours (maybe a bit more cherry like tho). Did you sand it by hand or used a machine?

Thanks for the help!

hi, No paint, just regular varnish for furniture. i will add 2K varnish to protect the border of the deck I used a machine to sand the most of the deck, than do the finish by hand (job done in 1 hour)

Great build ! More pictures please !

Thanks, took about an hour indeed. I’m going for Nut as color.

Not 100% sure about the varnish I got to finish it hope it’s though enough.

Sanding the enclosure:

Painting in black enclore & hooks:

1 Like

7 Likes

First ride in Paris. Definitly have to get familiar with hooks, and tune the speed curve :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Looks amazing!! Great work.

6 Likes