CLOSED! Video = Free Enclosure - Only Europe!

***   UPDATE   ***

This offer is unfortunatly over.

***   Shipping to US   ***

Because of the expensive shipping to America from Denmark, some of you have offered to receive all the enclosures to one address and then distribute to every individual afterwards. I think that is a good idea. Would anyone be up for this? Please send me a private message if you are interested. *** Shipping to US *** Hi there!

As some of you may know, I recently launched a ESK8 shop in Denmark/Europe. At the moment we don’t have a lot of products in stock, but that will change soon. https://pwrboards.com/

In the meantime, we at PWR BOARDS would like to send out FREE ENCLOSURES to everyone that would like to make a video review about them. The product is completely free, but you will have to pay for shipping…

If you are interested, please comment on this thread, and I will contact you ASAP.

It’s possible to receive either our PWR CASE or PWR BOX. For more info and specifications, please take a look at our website.

1 Like

I will do either. I’m always building new street board so the PWR case could go on immediately. I’m currently building a new MBS Comp 95, could use the PWR box on it. Just let me know the shipping to US and Ill get you PayPal’d.

1 Like

And let me know the shipping to Canada. I will need an enclosure for my next build

i’ll take you up! tell me shipping to US and i’ll pay

I would be interested in reviewing the case. (The second batch of pictures you posted). Just let me know what it would cost to ship to Los Angeles, California.

Also would be interested in the lock box

I am just rebuilding a board of mine, so intrested in an enclosure (pwr case) to Switzerland. Loocks sleek. While your at it, throw in Heat srhink tube please. Let me know what shipping + Heat shrinnk would do.

Would go on this board:

On the Web site if u click shipping it takes u back to the home page just thought would let u know bug fixing and all that

1 Like

Hi Mike

Sounds nice! :slight_smile: Shipping to the US is 42USD. Is that okay?

Shipping to Canada is 42USD. Is that okay? :slight_smile:

@GrecoMan @pennyboard shipping to the US is 42USD… Is that okay?

Thanks! That will be fixed ASAP! :smiley:

That is a very nice deck! I am sure the PWR Case will look very nice on it! :slight_smile: I will send you a private message for further communication.

put some more beef on that flange. Bolts are going to saw right through those holes as the deck flexes and the bolts gently back out from people not using enough thread locker, or not using it at all since they’re in there all the time foolin with it.

2 Likes

alrighty, AM I allowed to modify the enclosure before mounting or would you prefer just screw it on and test it out ?

@longhairedboy beat me to the punch,that flange is waaay too thin,once you have been doing this long enough you know every weak point!

1 Like

That’s fine, do the PWR Box if you don’t mind, or both if it can ship together…

I totally agree with you. That is why I recommend to only use this enclosure with stiff decks. When the deck does not flex, there is no problem at all. :slight_smile: Furthermore, the enclosure comes with screws and washers that helps.

You can modify it as much as you like :slight_smile: Where are you from?

I would be interested in one with the improvements that @longhairedboy had mentioned. @WARMAN what it you used washer so that that nut wasnt directly on it with some locktite on the nut so there would not be as much movement in the nut.