CLOSED! Video = Free Enclosure - Only Europe!

I’m interested in testing one out. I’ve got a build that needs an enclosure, and that box looks sick!

I’ll review both enclosures for you if you’d like. I have an eMTB that could use a prettier box to abuse, and a couple street boards in progress. Let me know!

Edit: I’m in the US.

may want to ask my first three customers about that.

My decks “don’t flex” too but my oiginal boxes alll came back with torn bolt holes in the same places. I have since moved to a thicker flange and box and have eliminated the issue completely. 9 ply riock maple decks with a corregated soft-dome w-cave profile that also incorporates a slight camber as part of the dome. The deck was literally designed from the ground up not to flex.

of course i’m about to go flangless after i sculpt a new box form and pay a man a mold fee, ut that’s beside the point. Flanges are fine. They just need beef. Much like the motor mounts in the other thread.

So the question is…

WHERE’S THE BEEF?

2 Likes

If your deck is stiff, there is not problem with the flange/screw holes :slight_smile: I’m not sure exactly what you mean? :slight_smile:

Iv had enclosure’s on solid no flex decks break,just some friendly advice since you want to send these out for video reviews and recieve positive feedback!! We all know just from the photos that will fail in 3 months or less!

I see your point and know that you have A LOT of experience and therefore know what you are talking about. I will be honest and say that I have also broken an enclosure or two when testing on some flexy decks. From my experience with stiff decks there hasn’t been any problem though.

In the future, I could offer another version with a thicker flange for flexy decks… For now though, I only offer the enclosure for stiff decks…

i feel like i’ve been here before… but maybe on the other side of the observation window…

Switzerland

1 Like

Haha! :smiley: As you, I would like to have a good business with a great reputation that people trusts and relates to. Therefore I will do anything in my power to keep my costumers satisfied. As a small business, I have got time to deal with every single costumer - and if anything breaks, they will of course get a new one.

I can also promise, that if it turns out that many is experiencing problems with this enclosure, I will send them a new one with a thicker flange when I get them in stock. Again; I really want to build up my reputation, so costumer satisfaction is my number one priority :slight_smile:

2 Likes

stick to that. You’ll go far. That’s how i have survived. IF it breaks, fix it. If they get mad, calm them down. Always be there, always manage expectations by being up front with your own limitations, and always be kind and supportive and present.

unless they’re a fucking prick then post about them on reddit.

2 Likes

Sounds promising and like you have a good plan not knocking it but the most important thing is the product itself,something you can back up! No offence…but the first person to recieve one of these enclosure’s simply do a stress test,it doesn’t get more honest than that.

1 Like

iteration is critical. listen to feedback and always respond positively.

people are dead eyed predators when something isn’t right. They like to poke and prod and just chew it up. You have to make it seem as if the poking and tearing apart of your baby is a good thing and will only make the baby stronger, because it will. It’s hard though. Watching them tear it apart after all that work. It fills you with rage. Use that rage to make your product stronger and faster because fuck them they’ll never break it this time. Then they will. And you’ll smile and take it and use it and grow that product into the fierce kaiju that will slay the competition seemingly out of nowhere. And everyone will have come with you on your journey and everyone will be on your side and think you’re awesome.

Or you could just be another dude with a box whatever.

Spain here. I am interested :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That’s both a gift and a curse with this forum but if you want to be successful on here you must have 100% transparency! If your product isn’t up to par you will be told,most the og’s on this forum have been there before,shit happens but if you can prevent it from happening in the first place your on to a winner!!

I feel like we should charge for this seminar.

That’ll be… uh… Hmmm. I need a bag of skittles at least shit. Skittles and a coke. Standard fee.

2 Likes

Lol I’ll take an irn bru and some fruit pastilles!

1 Like

well aren’t you just mister fancy pants. wtf is a pastilles?

1 Like

http://irn-bru.co.uk/all/xtra

http://www.rowntrees.co.uk/content/Range/FruitPastilles

Good sugar…

1 Like

suddenly my pants are getting fancy.

Eating fruit pastilles lol