CLOSING TONIGHT 01/16/19 (Group Buy) for Maytech waterproof (R2-style) Split Trigger Remote with Screen and optional wireless charging

I want this remote to be good. The ergonomics of it suit me personally very well.

4 Likes

God, it’s good to have friends! Thanks @mmaner!

7 Likes

we will have 5 units at the first of the year in the hands of community members for testing and reporting.

I will try to get a few more at the sample price and will let everyone know.

it’s looking like $138 shipped in the USA limited testing unit price 5 units 5 are spoken for, I will have a reply from Eileen from maytech on Monday

7 Likes

I will throw it on an esk8 for now for testing, but you better believe that this thing is destined for an electric surf/SUP

5 Likes

Good looking out, I appreciate it.

1 Like

Damn right & ditto :grinning:

1 Like

Funny enough , checking all the surf discourses that I know , there isn’t much attention to this, maybe it’s due to community sizes.

Those guys have an even smaller community than us!

1 Like

Is there an @onloop for efoil yet? :joy:

2 Likes

Impossible.

1 Like

Damn. Might be time to start surf lessons

I think with the right development it could be a game changer with paddle boards or paddles boards. And my mind drifts with thoughts of a surfboard with power… what would that look like on a wave?

3 Likes

It would look absolutely sick :joy: :rofl:

Imagine bombing a wave???!!!

1 Like

34%20PM 53%20PM

3 Likes

23%20PM 03%20PM

2 Likes

Is that really a 8085?

2 Likes

yes, but un-sensored and with a 12mm shaft

HYDRO DRIVE

I see a turbine on the end of that shaft

2 Likes

so, 3 of the most important parts needed… Would someone get on this?

2 Likes

Me and @sender have been talking about it for awhile. It’s gonna happen this summer. Water jet is the way to go, something similar to this.

With an ARC 200 maybe? What do u think @tabbytabb?

11 Likes

Imagine not needing a wave, surfing in a river, taking advantage of boat wake.

10 Likes