CLOSING TONIGHT 01/16/19 (Group Buy) for Maytech waterproof (R2-style) Split Trigger Remote with Screen and optional wireless charging

26%20PM 02%20PM 20%20PM

12 Likes

Oh thatā€™s fucking rad

5 Likes

i thought so as well

2 Likes

Donā€™t even get started with the paddle board mods here. My wallet canā€™t take anymore and I live on a lake.

5 Likes

Your screwed :grinning:

2 Likes

I want a really discreet jet on the bottom of a canoe so that I can casually overtake those smug asshole rowers who bomb around in the bay near our house.

Oh you devoted half your life to physical perfection and breathing techniques? I charged a home built battery thatā€™s one bump away from going nuclear and rinsed you.

17 Likes

You always make me laugh :grinning:

5 Likes

Omg man this became a full rant :joy: I actually deleted like 3 paragraphs

2 Likes

Yeah if we had a class clown award for this forum, it would definitely be himšŸ˜‚

1 Like

Full confession, I thought your profile pic was a grip taped board with several boards behind it, wallpaper style. Nopeā€¦ Kissing llamas. I live around the corner from a Llama farm. Hope I get you for secret Santa next year haha.

2 Likes

I do love a llama :grin:

@mmaner @sender I didnā€™t know you guys would be into a jet surf! Iā€™ve already started the conception of this build. Iā€™ve been sourcing parts and learning about the dynamics. Itā€™s fairly expensive, but manufactured these boards sell for $15k plus. Lots of info out there though and I will have a dual jet built within 2019. Mark my words.

image image

6 Likes

Whatā€™s her/his name? :yum::kissing_heart:

Oh man! We need to start a topic somewhere here. It is related enough!

I would love to piggyback off your research!

3 Likes

@Sender Anything you need to know or questions you have Iā€™m happy to help and share. If you start a thread about it, please invite me!

2 Likes

That is interesting. Let me get my stuff together and Iā€™ll start a private thread with us. Then when we have something to show we cam make it public.

3 Likes

ok, chimes of reasonā€¦ 15k plus

hell no, it can be done for less 3k tops

2 Likes

I just donā€™t understand why all of these remotes are so expensive.

The BOM is literally under $10 for every one of them (considering bulk pricing of course).

The markup is like, 10-15x. We saw the same with enertions remote. That thing was $100 and black Friday, he sells for $23 and still makes a profitā€¦

Iā€™m still temped to make one and under cut everyone because the community is getting ripped off on remotes.

7 Likes

Can the remote display vesc data? :slight_smile:

yes, vesc data displayed

1 Like