Community Owned Injection Molds - 36T "Abec Flywheel" Wheel Pulley

Well… It is always up to him whatever you like it or not. It is not a big company and he has complete control over the legacy.

That is kind of an arse thinking, do you even know what is going with Chris life… Or do you care? I know want your wheel, but I will honest there things in life that are far more important than wheel.

I’m Sorry, but you can’t judge someone else action, without knowing anything about them or their life.

2 Likes

A fully functional 12mm pulleys regardless of tooth count is absolutely valuable at 5 bucks a piece. There are so many builders that start out using 32 or 36 tooth pulleys, this would save a new builder a substantial amount. That’s just one instance where they are valuable.

4 Likes

I think you have my intentions mixed up here. I want abec11 to be around in 2 years, choice is great. No I don’t know what Chris is going through and I’ve not gone out my way to find out because it’s clearly personal and none of my business.

You’re right though, it’s ultimately his decision of course. I’m suggesting that it’s not 2010 and there are some serious competitors on the market now. If Chris wants/is able to return he’ll need a market to return to right? If he wants to pack it in he’s welcome to do that as well.

Please don’t mix my business direction messages up with a lack of compassion. While I hope Chris can get back to it asap I still don’t see the need for his company to be left behind, it seems mad after all the work that went in to building it.

8 Likes

Thats very kind of you and what i love about you and your company. My build is at a stand still till i can afford some parts. Which may be a long time…anytime you have giveaways please keep me in mind😁

Again im am grateful for you kindness. If theres any opportunity in the future to be blessed with anythong i may need for my first build please consider this starving artistFB_IMG_1551019193669

1 Like

Jason?

3 Likes