Complete Board for Sale Enertion Raptor Dual USED Low km/miles

Have a Raptor Dual wifh Steeve remote. Carbon fibre deck, carbon fibre look cover. Enertion trucks and 83mm wheels. Can include original carbon fibre lid. Custom black wheel nuts and covers to rear wheels. Clear protective cover to battery screen, shorf screw sets for battery cover for ease of access to battery compartment.

Handle and kickplate. Standard charger with Aus lead.

The decks used, so not perfect. Still looks great. Has had reasonable use early on receiving because it took so long to come, but finding Im not using it as much now. Might as well share the love if anyone is interested. Prefer Aussie buyer given its a pain to send batteries OS, but if the right buyer comes willing to post at buyers expense.

Have another one Im waiting on new VESCs. Must be sold as complete.

1 Like

Post it on reddit. Someone will buy it there.

What section of reddit. Never used it.

https://www.reddit.com/r/ElectricSkateboarding/

1 Like

If available you could also post it on the eSk8 Market

https://electric-skateboard.market

$1880Aus with extras $1426USD with extras Currently you cant get a complete Raptor site indicates Sold Out. Postage by buyer. Wont be cheap for US buyers the board weighs over 7kg. Also delivery issues for batteries so it may need to be sent separately.

Lets go through the specs: 45km/hr top speed in 3secs 7.2kg total weight 25-30km range on 1 charge. 3 hr charge. Get a coffee between rides and your ready again. Lithium Ion 270Whr Space Cell battery Steeze wireless remote Carbon fibre deck, carbon fibre look cover for better radio signal. Enertion grip tape. Dual rear drive 190Kv motors 4000w of power to the rear wheels Can you handle the speed. Fully customisable drive system to your liking through BLDC tool. Still has about 3 months warranty left on it. VIP status.

Extras - Rear tail light with separate remote, 2 handles, 2x knogg front lights, black wheel bolts and covers, kicktail protector.

1 Like

1 Like

Hi, side qs, how did you get the two handles? I can’t even get my hands on a single one and I’ve been looking for them for months.

1 Like

A custom one is being developed. Ill keep you posted. It wont be cheap, but it will be good.

As for the 2 handles. Ive got one Raptor 1.0 and a part made Enertion Raptor.

1 Like