Complete Drive System for sale (formerly Motor Mount with Dual Idlers and Custom Made CNC Motor Mounts)

Hi, does your kit fit 10 mm shafts, and how long is shipping

Kit comes with 8mm bore motor pulley. You would need to replace it with 10mm. Shipping is typically w/i a week from day of order. See a complete line of my products Janux-esk8.com

1 Like

that link isnt working

Brian, thanks for the head ups.

Can I get 1 50mm motor mount for caliber 2 trucks? My wheel size is 80mm for this build so I think the smallest mount size should work. I do not need the pulley cover or anything else.

Sorry, meant to send this message as a DM.

Hey there, Just order a set of Surfrodz RKP 200mm, looking forward to engineering a mount for it.

4 Likes

Awesome!! :sunglasses:

@marcmt88 is it possible to just buy the mount and the plate for calibers and not the whole kit?

Oh and the bearings

@marcmt88 is there any way I can buy a completely fixed angle version of these from you? Im using caliber 2 fiftys with a landyachtz evo :slight_smile:

Yes, please see pm

1 Like

@marcmt88 What’s hybrid about this system? Does it allow AT and street wheels?

Yes, can be swappable between 6x2 pneumatic tires and street wheels.

https://esk8content.nyc3.digitaloceanspaces.com/uploads/db2454/original/3X/8/1/819ee9897579c3f49fae84bb33049bbc79ad2e78.jpeg

@marcmt88 I watched the instruction video but what’s a good way to know how far into the Caliber II hanger I have to slide the c-clamp? I was thinking of just installing the pulley on the wheel, the wheel on the truck and marking the truck base on the pulley position.

@gmurad I would slide the ring and plate on the truck and snug up the clap enough where it can still slide freely but where it only takes 1 turn to not move… then install the wheel and pulley with a belt, use the belt to line up the pullies and then snug the ring screw down, rinse and repeat

1 Like

Thats kinda what I did and worked good… I put on the wheel with pulley, then then held the motor mount and.clamp right next to it with pressure and then scored my truck with a knife to know where to put the mount edge… I also added in a couple mm of extra space for wiggle room n such. Havent moved it since

2 Likes

@gmurad There is no specific measurement how far into the truck hanger to install the adapter because every setup is different, ie 12 vs 15mm belts. @Holyman92 and @accrobrandon suggestion would perfectly work.

I recommend not to tighten the 5 bolts of the motor arm to the adapter until the final installation. Only tighten those bolts after the adapter bolt has been torque down…and Loctite all threads.

yes…loctite AND wait the full 24 hrs for curing otherwise youll play the inpatient game of re-tightening the bolts if the motor sags from where u align it because u were inpatientand vibration loosened things up. =P

1 Like

Yeah, I did that on other builds too… These 24 hours are always the worst!

Which length of mount should be used to be able to swap between pneumatics and skate wheels?