Consolidated Black Friday 2018 List

Can anybody recommend those Panasonic packs from pitbull? I was planning on a samsung 30q pack but that black Friday price is mighty tempting.

Personally I think it’ll be good to update this list with BF deals from the online longboard/skateboard stores like Muirskates and Daddiesboardshop, as and when their deals are out.

1 Like

Good idea. I just added ruroc too. Be great if folks can reply as they bump into them. I can help consolidate them to top

Daddiesboardshop are a bunch of assholes. I will never buy from them Muirskate is the best shop. Fast shipping and knowledgeable people. They usually do 15-20% off for Black Friday

Oh wow ouch, what happened with Daddiesboardshop?

I bought from both of them before, once each. Daddiesboardshop missed out part of my order and in the midst of some miscommunication, they not only refunded me the cost, they even ship out the missing part after that.

Also bought from Muirskate during Black Friday last year, like you said crazy good prices, and fast shipping.

I had contacted daddies when I was a noob to skating and told them I had a board that Had a wb of 15 and was 32 inches long. I asked would grizzlies work they said yeah you won’t have any issues I got the board put together and it was super squirrelly and was wobbling just at pushing speeds.

I went on silverfish long boarding and everyone said under 20 you usually use tkp and not rkp. I rode with them on literally for about 20 minutes just enough time to go around the block. I called daddies and they said since I used them I couldn’t return them or they might be defective and to contact bear trucks. Contacted bear and sent that person some pictures of the hanger and everything he said there was not deformities but said that with the size board he would have recommended the polar bears. Called daddies and told them what bear had said and they said nothing we can do because they could be defective and couldn’t resell them.

Cause Scott has his shit together and still has the drive to make the company work after the hoopla of them closing

Edit: talk to him yesterday- he busting his ass - go support Muirskate

15 Likes

Did they mention any highlights or just general x% sale?

image image

5 Likes

I love muirskate I bought a bunch of stuff when they said they were closing because I knew I wouldnt get that service anywhere again.

2 Likes

Well thats annoying… I can only mention 10 people on a single post

Impatiently waiting for @torqueboards

13 Likes

if i look at the clicks on the links…alex tech will have the best black friday ever :rofl:

Shredlights

5 Likes

Not Black Friday but on sale now

GForm - Mens & Ladies

https://g-form.com/sale

https://g-form.com/kp01sale

2 Likes

Sector 9 helmets are 50% off

No reason not to have a cover for 2019

https://www.sector9.com/collections/helmets

4 Likes

Thank you for this :grin:

150 people rolled and counting

1 Like

Updated, thanks!

Got an email today that Muirskate will have 10% everything minus loaded and Otang items.

1 Like

to the top they go