Consolidated Black Friday 2018 List

New Shredlights action mounts will be available Black Friday

6 Likes

The Artist Mowgliart that created the back of the Esk8Squad Renegade Vegas Weekend Shirt is selling these new pins

https://www.whoismowgli.com/listing/650399353/mlidaidds-pin-limited-edition-die-struck

6 Likes

That’s dope as ****!

1 Like

You have a non Instagram link.
My app is broken. Those shred lights mounts look useful. I’ve been wanting light on my tsg

Support

@Ixf @Nowind is having a sale n8nn ok n his maxi helical drives

2 Likes

and Enertion? Will we see Focbox discounted?

Added thx!

1 Like

@MBS how fast your guys usually reply to mails? I wrote yesterday but didn’t got an answer yet. Just worry a bit that i‘ll miss the Black Friday deal :sweat_smile:

Usually same day, but… obviously not in this case. Send another and CC me [email protected] so I can follow up. Also, the discount is actually valid all weekend and through the end of Cyber Monday. So don’t stress too much about missing out.

3 Likes

Ok, no problem! More worry about things get out of stock thou :sweat_smile:

Enertion just put up their Black Friday deals but motors are probably a bit more than people were expecting and no other bargains to be had. Bit of a let down so far

1 Like

900$ for the drive train only is a little too much

2 Likes

Agreed if it was with untiy included I would be more interested.

1 Like

btw does anyone know if the 20% ssale is also on already in sale motors from aps?

Yes! All week. I already ordered :wink: They have 20% on all things

@MBS trying to place an order, but was wondering if you guys can ship to Hawaii using USPS? I have had FedEx ground ship to Hawaii before, but your site says not for HI or Alaska.

@torqueboards any info on BF deals?

3 Likes

Still waiting on this ><. They’re keeping everyone in suspense. Ahhhh.

eskating.eu -10% on cells, batteries and BMSs -20% on motors and mounts -40% on wheels and chargers

2 Likes