Consolidated Black Friday 2018 List

what size, shape axle you looking for?

1 Like

I hate Black Fridays when only 10% discounts are offered. We want big discounts!!!

2 Likes

ikr. should’ve called it grey friday.

5 Likes

It’s better to buy it with the unity and then sell it back out. $200 for a unity is a steal. What I imagine is @Kug3lis and others will make products that integrated into unity the since it has so many features and port available.

@Mikenopolis @mmaner Hey guys thanks for the support! I havent had time with work to set up some deals. But I’ll put up a site wide discount. Probably like 15% and free shipping… I’ll set it up tonight before Friday.

5 Likes

Discounts up! collections/clearance

9 Likes

Hi! Black Friday sales at ElectricSkateboard.repair as well! :slight_smile: www.ElectricSkateboard.repair sales! This is the last batch of current products before a small break due to new products coming in and they need some finishing touches before they will be up for sale.

BR, Martin.

4 Likes

Happy thanksgiving everyone. Thank you vendors for taking a cut in profit and giving us deals! Much appreciated!

15 Likes

Added thanks!

1 Like

RipTide Sports’ thoughts on Black Friday and Cyber Monday.

The best thing about Black Friday is watching the Walmart bum rush videos, that being said, RipTide does not discount for either event and we ask our retailers to honor our wishes to not discount RipTide products. Since we started, 8 years ago we have not raised our prices even though inflation marches on. Everything we make is hand made, here in the USA and that is not cheap to do. We maintain our pricing for several reasons which include but not limited to supporting our dealer, distributor matrix, events as well as our riders, shop riders and their events. Our quality is in line with our pricing and we do not want to compromise that relationship and sacrifice it took to get here. Our commitment to you is to provide the highest quality and performance possible coupled with continuous improvement and R&D to find the next level of performance for eSk8 builders and enthusiasts.

40 Likes

Your stuff is so reasonably priced as is I wouldn’t expect a discount anyway.

10 Likes

Working in a Subway inside Walmart today. Wish me luck :hushed::joy:

12 Likes

Damn! Alright, all of my builds that use Riptide bushings will be full price…Talk to Brad.

16 Likes

i cannot give this post enough likes.

5 Likes

On that note…

I’m too lazy to look but who has the best 12s battery pack sale at the moment?

2 Likes

if @oriol360 /Miami electric boards does end up having a 15% off sale I think they have the best price

@Money pitbull!

1 Like

@Ixf Feel free to also add 20% Metr Pro discount to the list to celebrate metr.at’s 2 Year Anniversary + Black Friday. You can find more infos about it here:

2 Likes

3dServisa :man_facepalming: It’s 3DServisas written in url :smiley:

Terms in topic: