Constructive Criticism and Intellectual Property Ethics

Any of you notice the title

1 Like

Pay attention son. It just gets better and better. :wink:

6 Likes

Dude, the tittle has changed like 20 times.:rofl: I made the first change but it went downhill (or uphill depending how you look at it) from there.

5 Likes

I put this topic on watching, and I literally got so many emails

I was changing it and it changed before I could so I left you all to it lol. This thread has been very entertaining and productive because peace has been declared all be it a bit kind of hesitantly to be polite but peace none the less.

6 Likes

So once more:

2 Likes

Wow. The only one missing for the past hour or so is @b264. I thought I’d see more post from him on this thread.

6 Likes

12 Likes

8 Likes

Ah. Noted.

1 Like

Do you even know Brian?

It’s prime esk8 Elk Hunting season in N. Korea. Man’s gotta feed his family, bruh. He’s off into the night.

6 Likes

No thread shall interupt Brian’s deep sleep, no matter what it is, except my pink electric flywheels😶

3 Likes

He seems so technical and serious based on his posts. I’d pay to see him get high. LOL:joy:

Most of you are like him but fucking hilarious. Not that he’s not. He’s most of the time 90% bitch face on. Cool dude tho. Helps a bunch of noobs and me out.

4 Likes

Not sure what is going on but really sad to see the heat and approach :frowning:

12 Likes

This thread is confusing me greatly, @brenternet what does is all mean?

So improvised copies… lol

7 Likes

he’s busy doing communist shit. Don’t question the whereabouts of the supreme leader.

isn’t he just adorable?

7 Likes

I personally like the hairstyle in the image :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Actually Jason and Brian are the same person in reality and sometimes the effort of maintaining an argument with themselves can be overwhelming. Paranoid schizophrenia is not only hard to spell but also hard to keep up with. Keep watching and one will emerge.

10 Likes

Save as many as you can brother

1 Like