Control VESC with arduino

I’m wondering about the buttons and potentiometers are not defined.

@Jeefberky I figured out how the pins work. I must have missed that when looking at that link.

Hi,

I’m happy to see that some people already started to realize my design. As I can see there are questions popping up. It could be much easier to canalize the questions and discussion to Endless-Sphere thread: Endless Sphere

It would also be great you support me with the creation of a how to on the wiki page: Wiki-Page So feel free to add the stuff or to send me the stuff so that I can add it.

@Jeefberky: It would be great if I could use your diagram! Something is missing here on the TX site. I use a voltage divider to measure the input voltage and to have a voltage alert for the TX.

1 Like

I send you a PM on Endless Sphere with the diagram. Keep up the good work!!

What is the role of the “Z” key and the “C” key? Cruising and reversing?

Hey, im new to VESCs and I was wondering if you could use an arduino to wirelessly control a vesc with an IOS app called Blynk. Basically if Blynk can control Arduinos, and Arduino’s can control VESCs, then cant Blynk be used as nunchuck substitution i guess. This is for a proof of concept like project so if anybody could help that would be great.

1 Like

Do these libraries work with the Focbox (single motor, not unity)?

Also, I realize that this is veeery old. Would be great to direct me somewhere else.