Hi guys, building boards since quite a while and spend lot of time on them beside all my other stuff. So that too much time away from family!
So I needed a solution! Introducing the Kids Trailer Set Finally we can spend time with our kids while enjoying a good ride. My daughter loves it - asking all the time to go riding
And by the way, you can attach any trailer (shopping cart, hiking trailer, etc…) so you will always have food and spare batteries with you.
I have made a couple of them and will sell them to interested dads. I made them for Matrix II and Trampa Infinity trucks. I can also adjust them to the axles of your board, no problem.
This mount is ‘‘heavy duty’’. Needs to be as the pulling/pushing forces are more intense than expected. Needs to be calculated and tested right.
I have tested this with an 15kg (33lbs) Kids trailer and a 15-20kg kid in it and I am happy with the result. It takes the generated forces easily. UPDATE: Tested today with the 33lbs trailer and 40kg in the back. Holds on fine!
I went off-road with it and round the bike paths and its super fun for both.
- takes 80MM motors (in stock). On order can also make some for 63MM motors.
- 2x massive motor mounts.
- 2x massive connection brackets.
- 4x set screws to fix axles SS.
- 8x bracket screws SS.
- Trailer Mount Complete with Screws SS. Asking US220.- no shipping included.
- Be aware that this is not made to be used in traffic. Actually, in my opinion, also a regular bikes with an kid in the burley is too dangerous. Far too many risks.
- You and the kid should always wear at least a good helmet.
- Make sure you skate responsible by riding the way you could stop anytime in case of an emergency.