Csgoscope's Questions - new build

Holy crap gets better…

You push ur finger out

1 Like

As log as your bullet connectors are soldered than it will work on a bench top. Bullet connections actually need to be soldered on you can’t just crimp a connection on them the motor literally won’t work.

You can skip soldering on your entire build but this will only work on your bench top unless you secure it all very wel. Once you start driving it will fall apart

Well that really depends on what what parts you are getting :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

This is almost entirely dependent on what equipment you buy, but typically soldering includes:

• Battery>Connector (XT60, Dean’s)>ESC (solder connectors to batteries and ESC)

• ESC>Connector(4mm bullet, 5mm bullet)> Motor (add the right connectors to your ESC to match your motor)

Take a look at the many build threads on the forum here, you can see the electrical connections in most builds to get a sense of what you’d need to do. It’s possible to avoid soldering if you buy everything from the same vendor. Most of us solder at least a little bit at some point though.

If you wanna go with RC type ESC´s go with Hobbywing ! MAX6 for 8S MAX8 for 6S Thats the best ESC´s money can buy IMO.

1 Like

Thank you @lowGuido and sorry for bothering you

Dear @csgoscope if you are not looking to educate yourself on how to build an esk8 mabey you should consider getting a prebuild one? that way you wil not have to solder anything and you’d be covered (depending one what board you buy) if the board breaks.

2 Likes

How about go to the product pages of the parts you’re ordering and read about them? Every single question you’ve asked could have been answered by yourself. It’s called research. Do some.

4 Likes

@csgoscope I would highly suggest that you do some research and fact finding (READ SHIT) before peppering us with the most basic questions. Such as: your reverse questions (my personal fav) and your intro “How do I start a new topic”

I’m waiting for you to ask if some one can build it for you

4 Likes

Uhhh …

That would be work.

No, Seriously: I think educating themselves is a skill that many people are lacking. Especially in times of the internet.

2 Likes

Please take time to read this thread

@evoheyax spent a lot of time on this for you and everyone

@csgoscope please note how serious we are…but also please note how quick we all are to help you…

We don’t play around (well we do, but that’s a different story altogether)

I never said anything about spelling…your issue is with reading. College? I doubt it