Custom Board Deck Manufacturers

do more research man

2 Likes

I’m on it mate, that’s why I ask a lot and to who ever I can, I know that I k be a lot to research still

Could you link your website? Never heard of you.

3 Likes
2 Likes

Well look at this! Is the guy you were just looking for!!

1 Like

I’ve sent him a PM would be good to get something going

I’m not sure if @bimmer ever got his cnc but if he did I bet he would let some guys grab decks from him obviously paying but don’t quote me on it…

He is a scammer…

4 Likes

He is? Haven’t seen his posts or anything recently. What happened if I may ask?

Bbox bimmer ???:scream::see_no_evil:

3 Likes

A little harsh … sololongboards.com is my site it’s not representitive of what I do I can’t even remember when I last logged on. Want to see what I do look on insta gram @sololongboards then take a look a slick revolution I designed the whole new range of decks including the all carbon half drop yet to bet shown. I don’t preach what I do but most industry pros know who I am plus I try to stay off social media because it’s a massive time suck…

1 Like

I pretty sure @moon was referring to @bimmer not you.

Nope, I think @Sololongboards was referring to me (@pixelsilva) not @moon, regarding my inquiry…

@pixelsilva

Could you link your website? Never heard of you.

But thats Ok, I (we) really never heard from him before. But now that we do, is cool. Guy is legit and his products look awesome! :ok_hand:

http://www.sololongboards.com/

1 Like

Shot @Sololongboards a message. Interested to see if we can take it somewhere. Thanks for all the help guys!

1 Like

Doh sorry …

Yeah sorry about the confusion

I thought id have a poke at a community driven deck and enclosure so after 2 mins of deliberation i looked on the mold stack and thought what I could make quickly and relatively cheaply that would be superior to an off the shelf lash up. I have already pressed a blank and will make the enclosure plug when i get a mo then its up to ben to make it. The deck is 8 ply with 2 carbon fiber layers 97 cm long street shredder. The enclosure will have a flange but tidy flush fit and I will cnc a gasket ridge big enough for 12s 4p and the usual gubbins. Ill make this one and send it to whoever is willing to make it up in the name of progress. When the bugs are ironed out then ill take orders. The cost is in the material and finishing the less I have to do the cheaper it will be. If this style is not to everyone’s liking a micro drop version would be done. Time scale as and when.

Super%20cruiser%202%20v9 Super%20cruiser%202%20v9%20case Super%20cruiser%202%20v9%20deck%20top Super%20cruiser%202%20v9%20underside%20(1)

4 Likes

Ill try using it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Shut up he needs an australian ambassador.

2 Likes

Your not Australian tho

2 Likes