Custom builder recommendations

I got 28 miles on the boardwalk with my 10s2p using Basen 4500 26650 cells I bet you could get 30 miles with a 10s4p using 30Q cells.

Im with @longhairedboy humiliate evolve. I did. Upgraded to 10s4p lg hg2. And now awesome. I used to do only 4 miles on AT setup and it would reach 28% and now 6.4 mile 72%…

l

3 Likes

At this point, even Koowheel is leaving boosted in the dust. Its not playtime anymore. Legit boards are starting to establish themselves and are driving the DIY makers further ahead. Boosted is so far down the food chain they’re basically competing with performance specs of $800 amazon boards.

The people to humiliate now are Evolve, and, because of their recent migration from DIY to Completes only, Enertion. But Enertion is more like a brother so if i talk smack about them, then you talk smack about them, i’m probably going to punch your arm and tell you to shut up. Enertion is focused on performance and power and that’s something i admire. Also i like Jason, he’s just a cool guy. And its his fault i’m even here doing this thing, so if i forget where i came from i might get smacked.

Evolve has a long way to go to get there with me. I’d just as soon hope they keep putting out semi-shit boards with great hardware and terrible packs so i can keep making money on them.

7 Likes

Boston Vlogs. They’re the reason i made this:

And i sent it to them like three times. Then i blocked them. Maybe i should send them a unit instead. lol

Happy to say we will be building @azmtbiker 's new board!!! This build’s going to go quick! Pay attention!!

https://psychotiller.com/

Psychotiller SixShooter Pneumatics Abec 97’s Surfrodz TKP’s H1 Deck
Dual Fuckboxes Dual 170kv 6365 sealed motors 10s4p 30q Custom pack with 80a charge/discharge bms New Maytech Thumb Remote
Psychotiller TKP Clamp/Quick 66 mounts
16/60 and 16/36 gearing
Belt Tensioner for Abecs

2 Likes

Fuck boxes :joy: Btw psycho you’re not gonna run out of 6374 powerplants any time soon are you? just wondering what I should save up for next for my build

Got you covered!!!

1 Like