Custom made CNC motor mounts available for sale

Happy B-day bro! :birthday: Wish you a happy and safe cruising. :peace_symbol:

1 Like

Are you still making these?

Hey Cayden, Yes, dual idlers motor mounts are still available. I also offer a complete drive system for your trucks and motors :point_down:

1 Like

Hi Marcmt88

I’ve been poking around the site and the web and looks to be exactly what I’m looking for.

I would really like to do some custom mounts on these HST trucks from Hamboards.

What info would you need?

Thanks!!

1 Like

They have these kind of wheels?

1 Like

He would actually need those trucks in his hand I am pretty sure

@moon I was thinking the same… the wing is pretty complex. Do you know if he is US based? Might just ship him a pair straight from Hamboards…

He is from the US

@moon - yes, the ones I have on there now are 90mm - similar to these.
I swapped the Riptide Blue 83mm onto one of my Hambs, so they seem compatible.

Hamboards_Cast_PU_Skate_Wheels___The_Official_Hamboards_Webstore

Do they not sell the ones in the picture?

1 Like

Hey Smed, Awesome looking truck! it would be a challenge to engineer a mount for it due to the ribs along the hanger down toward the kingpin. I would need a physical truck on hand for me to come up with c-clamp that works. Marc

2 Likes

wow, amazing work! as soon as I’m allowed to PM I will be sending you information to get an order.

Hopefully will be able to pick these custom mounts up soon for a friend.

3 Likes

There a mint bit of kit…

Hi, i’d like to buy a motor mount from you for 50mm 5065 motor. Can you private message me or something ? how do i get to buy from you

thanks

Yes, PM @marcmt88 he will sort it out for ya. :nerd_face:

2 Likes

What size of motor could fit evolve under deck, have picture of it?

“True” dual 6374s could fit Evolve GT under the deck or reverse mount. :point_down:

Dual @Scepter 6374s under the deck

Reverse mount

4 Likes

Nice, thanks.

@marcmt88 I have 2 of that racestar motor and need some proper truck and mount I am using 80mm Kegel wheel HTD 5 belt 255 where could I get some truck to fit your mount for dual motor and the price plz need them ASAP I have some but screws keep falling out and I can’t balance them plz