Custom transformers themed electric skateboard

did u buy those things and just kinda put them on or like print them they look to good to be hand cut and look machined

Yeah actually my boards can come with battery meters and 35-49 mile battery mods and this board has an upgraded bms in the battery and also we can offer them on flexable drop through decks! The only build I am interested in are builds that have a higher speed and range but most boards on the planet do not go as fast or far and defiantly none under a grand!!!but if you want different electronics or decks it is possible but would cost more than $499!!! Here is the board with a custom theme and yes I can call it that cuz is it not custom Transformers alien tech themed? And the big tbing is the custom epoxy finish thst is a miracle like glass and can clean grip luke glass and still has grip!!!

Naw man I did them by hand! I do everything by hand!!!

U don’t even know

what material is that some type of led material?

U don’t even know custom!!! Check this mod out!!! Bet it is the fist time you ever seen this mod because we are the creators of them!!! AUTOMATIC LIGHTING KIT FOR BOARDS!!! https://youtu.be/5HQUaUq1Ajg

Do you work for the carvon team because if. So you can email me at [email protected] The next board I show within 30 days is going to blow these out of the water!!! I need that long for some if the materials and it will be severly labor intensive but will be a deck that has never been seen before and something that will draw people in by the groups day or night!!! This was just a practice board to build my patience for the next one! AS FAR as the grip looking to perfect… I am a tattoo artist by trade as well as a custom painter and engineer and over all visionist!!!

we don’t need custom griptape tho we all ready have custom griptape, and yes I do work with jerry and I also make direct drives at the shop, am just curious .

you have skills but I all ready seen this design without logo , if u wish to mass produce this as a business get a cnc or a laser engraver.

I have seen those automatic lights before all it is is a sensor that turns them on. I think you guys need to work on your camera skills a little more because that video was juttery as hell. I wasnt trying to start a fight on here but I was just stating a fact it isnt really a custom board it is more of a modified board. if you are just taking a koowheel board and changing some things on it that is the definition of a modification. Why dont you show off the internals of the board like batteries with vesc’s and everything because that is what everyone is interested in

It is the next board that will blow your socks off… will be shown within 29 days now… make sure to look at around then!!! Will. Blow thus away 1,000,000x

Where have you seen automatic light kits? I have not heard one person say they exist out of hundreds and hundreds of people! You may have seen them from us because we started designing them last year and making prototypes and bets testing and the camera work was shot on my 10 year old sons old crappy phone while out testing and all other footage is on computer To be eddited before releasing it

This is some mods with koowhee

Here is the first controller I did and will be doing 5 controllers tomorrow… different colors…