Custom Turnigy Aerodrive sensored 149KV 6374 motor

I bought this as a spare via a group buy on this forum and never used it. Modifications to the standard SK3 motor include:

• sensored;
  • long, keyed shaft; and
  • flexible, silicon wires.

$100 shipped CONUS

Google Photos

Is that a sealed motor or no?

What is the axle diameter? 8 or 10mm?

Do you have two of them (need matching set for dual application)?

I assume this would do okay in a 12s? Lower KV so higher torque, lower top end speed and less heating, right?

Thanks!

1 Like

I’ll take them. I’ll buy as many as 4 if you have them. Otherwise 2 will suffice

I only have one to sell @electricboards and @kchxaz. Please let me know if you want it (first to PM me gets it).

Here are specs from the manufacturer: Turnigy SK3 Motors are the next leap forward in motor quality and design. We instructed the engineers to source the best quality magnets, bearings and materials available to them and develop a motor that would not only rival but surpasses the quality of many leading motor manufacturers on the market today.

The result is an efficient, high caliber motor using quality double shielded bearings, sintered Neodymium magnets and a string wound stator ensuring an accurate and consistent winding each and every time.

The Turnigy SK3 motors are suited to modelers who are seeking a quality brushless motor without compromise.

Specs. Turns: 18T Voltage: 12S Lipoly RPM/V: 149KV Internal resistance: 0.021 Ohm Max Loading: 70A Max Power: 2250W Shaft Dia: 8.0mm Bolt holes: 32mm Bolt thread: M4 Weight: 840g

Those are some sweet specs. Unfortunately I do need two. Whomever ends up with that motor is going to be happy

Yes, sir, this is a great motor. I liked it so much as a single on my 12S, I bought a spare!

Oh, and this is still available.