Custom urethane parts manufacturing of your ideas

are you talking about that ? https://www.unikboards.com/en/boutique/no-logo-riser-pad-set-special-esk8/

https://www.unikboards.com/wp-content/uploads/no-logo-riser-pad.jpg

4 Likes

Pretty much, the lighting channel doesn’t need to be that wide, and for the main in/out channel I’m guessing it needs to be a bit wider to accommodate wires from 2 motors, as well as round off the corner the wires bend around for easier routing

Other than that, where do I order and how :joy:

1 Like

Like those but a bit more generic and rubber

@scepterr Are you saying the side channels should be wider and the front and back should be narrower? Please provide the desired widths

I think he’s saying the front should be narrower, back should be wider and the sides can just stay the same. Then also round corners more from the sides to the back.

17.5mm out the sides, 5mm out the front, 35mm out the back, 38mm if there’s space That’s going by the diameter of a single 12awg silicone wire being 4.5mm

As you can see 35mm kills the mount hole integrity

2 Likes

What’s the most it can be?

32 would still fit all wires just a bit tight

1 Like

Can I get that in bright purple or bright green doing a joker themed board and that would bring the board all together

1 Like

32 looks like it would provide adequate support using materials in the 60d to 65d hardness range. this is the hardness we make our FootStops out of.

10 Likes

That is sublime, now how do I get my hands on this :smiley:

5 Likes

I would also like that riser pad wire thing

2 Likes

As I said, the material of choice for the channeled riser is the same we make our FootStops which is extremely tough and is translucent so the colors can be awesome

4 Likes

I can 3d print tomorrow to confirm everything is 100%

1 Like

If it’s translucent, it can’t hurt to add two 3mm holes somewhere so an LED could be stuck in it to light up the riser, if one so desired. Just for bling.

3 Likes

Hahaha ^^ would have never thought of that I just saw cool colors and was done

1 Like

It would be cool, but unused by most and would just get clogged with dirt, simple enough to put your own hole in :wink:

2 Likes

I’ll order 3 sets right meow!

2 Likes

I’m gonna need some risers for my build! :grin:

1 Like

I’ll be getting a batch made, I’ll start a post tomorrow gauging interest in quantities and colors, I’m thinking to start with black, red, green. I’m guessing this will be like a February thing, just in time for all those carvon v4 builds :wink:

3 Likes