I’m a student Engineering in Ghent, Belgium. To get to school everyday i wanted to try something different. I decided to build an E-board. The idea came long ago and did some testing but never really worked it out. But this week I don’t have class and decided to start the build. First off, the specs:
- sk3 6354 245kV motor
- 5000 mAh 6S lipo
- ezrun PRO 150A
In the local shop they didn’t have any HTD belts/pulleys in stock so i went with XL-type belts and pulleys 9mm width. They didn’t have aluminum ones so i will order some online. The setup is 15T-36T. The wheels are 69mm but plan on getting ABEC clones 90 (?) mm. A friend of mine had a lathe which i could use to widen the pulley hole. I used my drill press as a lathe to get the truck completely round at 15mm.
I’m planning to CNC a custom motor mount at school, but for now i made a quick custom one with aluminum scraps.
- Enclosure: i’m thinking about custom fibreglass or maybe vaccuum formed one
- Charing: adding GX16 plugs for easy charging without opening the case
- Motor mount: custom CNC aluminum mount at school
- Pulley: ordering new pulley in aluminum. Has anyone got a CAD model for the ABEC wheels? I want to make spacers and drill holes very precisely at school for a custom sprocketmount, like the diyelectricskateboard style
- Wheels: ABEC wheels
- I might go for onboard charing, boosted board style
I’ll probably make a complete new set up, this was some prototyping. I want to make a real clean board
Has anyone used the EZRUN without a fan? I plan on integrating it in the enclosure with the heatsink mounted to the outside, it would work i guess?