"Dark Matter Motor” 6374 by Scepterr is now “Janux Flux Drive 6374"

Nope. Can never hit anything. Maybe 10 out of 14 magnets (if not all) were loose after a few weeks of riding, when motor collapsed totally.

Always used thread locker and the stripped threads only happened with this motor. You can even feel that the metal is not as hard when screwing in the bolts. My other motor (maytech) is rock solid when it comes to the threads.

If this is the same motor as mine, I really hope this issue has been resolved. I actually believe I saw a mention of this on some chinese site selling motors that looked like this, that their new “upgraded” motor was supposed to use a harder metal due to issues with the previous version.

They claim to use thicker steel.

1) New design 6374 with sealed design and add thickness onto the mounting side, 
so they can stand any pull strength.

I was interested in getting some of these motors back before the original dark matter was even posted. They offered a nice looking sealed design for a good price. But I have read a lot of people having trouble with this motor so went for a different design instead.

1 Like

Can you say where you got your version from? It’s quite confusing and murky otherwise.

Thanks fir posting, yeah same as flat magnets

I bought mine from a european vendor (one year ago), who actually quit selling them (and went over to maytech) since several people were having issues with motor quality/ motors failing.

I got a replacement can from the same seller and motor’s actually been running fine with no issues since (apart from the stripped threads) . We’ll see how it holds up.

1 Like
Scepterr motor has the retainer rings. How is that the same motor? image
2 Likes