Dead Chaka VESC

just in time. we have a ride in a little over a week. You should fly out here and join us. Or if you rode that 12S6P of yours you might get here quicker.

He should be getting this any day. I finished all my repairs this weekend and sent them home on Monday.

Just got it back!

Huge shout out to chaka and ollin boards for by far the best VESC service avaliable right now: 100% worth the price jump.

4 Likes

Just wanna mention I finally got around to programming it again with the latest BLDC tool (didnā€™t want to downgrade the firmware only to have 2.18 come out a week later).

So Iā€™m back in business, and hope to be taking this board with me to Australia in two weeks!

@cmatson are you and @onloop joining forces in Australia? At least get together for a ride!

Where in Aus are you going. Not Sydney.

Melbourne and Sydney- Iā€™ll be there for 5 weeks (roughly half and half between time spent in the two different cities), and willl see if I can get a flight over to Adelaide to see the Enertion HQ. It looks like a round trip to Adelaide from either city will be about 200USD give or take; I just donā€™t know if I will really have enough time to do anything in Adelaide if I fly there and back on the same dayā€¦ but at the same time I donā€™t want to dive into hotel costs and such with an overnight trip as any deviation from the internship is outa my pocket, and Iā€™m already going to be blowing alot over the course of 5 weeks.

Iā€™ll just have to see how my schedule works out, as I know I will have 3 day weekends but will be working monday through thursday.

What are you over here for. studies? Enjoy. Im in Melbourne

Sick @cmatson

Iā€™m in Melbourne. Are you staying in the city? I am so close to finishing my board. The copper motor wires are a PITA to solder. Had them working for a few weeks and the board was awesome. I got medium grit sandpaper and it didnā€™t work really well. Iā€™ll try some higher grit.

Andā€¦ my neighbour is getting an Evolve GT in a week. I am gonna have a go on it once he gets it. Canā€™t wait to meet you!

Yep, @lox897 @Dedbny Iā€™m going to be doing an internship, and working on site at Microsoft.

As I said Iā€™ll be working 4 day weeks, so we definitely should go for a ride some weekend or a Friday!

So glad i ordered a Vesc from @chaka thats what i call excellent customer service, cabt wait to get it tho

Btw does any one knows the dimensions of ollins vesc with heat sink specially the height?

19mm x 40mm x 110mm

Give yourself some room for the phase wires and battery cables. Glad to have you as a customer! Let me know if you need any other info.