Dear VENDORS, please never use DPD again

I used the live chat to contact them. That part works, is the rest that is missing. And now they keep sending my the survey. F…K!

1 Like

Yeah the live chat is good

I never remember seeing an option available for live chat otherwise I would have used that too.

1 Like

https://support.myhermes.co.uk/app/chat/chat_launch :grin: In case you will need it

I’m in Germany. Unless UK chat can help with packages across EU. Too late now though I’ll ever use them and hopefully never have the pleasure of waiting for a package from them again

1 Like

Live chat is always good :sweat_smile: I lately have some issues with ups… And there working time 8-17 mo-fr… the same for the delivery times. So to get the packet you need to take a day off from work :thinking: or drive 1,5 hours to the next warehouse to pick it up… aaand on top you need to pay 15€ extra to all orders over 200€ to the 50€ you anyhow payed before for there express delivery which is more slowly than my lovely potschta russia…:sweat_smile: I think it’s everywhere the same. Never without issues, doesn’t matter which carrier.

1 Like

Nkon sends via DPD and everytime ordered it was a pleasure. Tracking the van live is miles ahead of any other delivery service. Also never had a problem. Classic case of people posting when something was bad and not when something was good.

How can you track the van with dpd? Found it, i didn’t have the parcel number. Next delivery I will block the road :smiley:

1 Like

That’s how I knew my delivery driver was coming and watched him turn up out my apartment window. Then when I get to the door he’s cruising off down the street without even getting his ass out of the van.

1 Like

After reading it twice, it still made me laugh. EDIT: This forum is the best support. Is the community on endless sphere also that great?

1 Like

Now they are charging 17€ for sending it back to the vendor, because I WAS UNABLE TO GET IT HANDED OUT, that makes a lot of sense. Please don’t use them, they don’t care at all that I was calling 3 times and at their place 3 times and writing notes, and writing an e-mail before they have sent it back. They are just not able to do their job at all. I am so depressed now, 3 exams next week, I can’t sleep anyways and now I have to deal with this company aswell.