I’m looking for a new allrounder deck and I just can’t find the right one.
What I have in mind:
- Suited for up to 50 km/h
- Still good maneuverability (KICKTAIL!)
- A bit of Concave for control (but still fairly flat bottom side to mount enclosures)
- Slight flex for comfort
- Topmount preferred (OR Burried Dropmount)
- Dropped or Flat doesn’t matter (but I doubt you will find a dropped board with kicktail)
- Raw wood look
- Not too thick/heavy
- Basically a classic cruiser just not in a cruiser shape but in more of a directional downhill shape
- Price lower than 100€
Boards that come close to the ideal:
<img src=“https://esk8content.nyc3.digitaloceanspaces.com/uploads/db2454/original/3X/4/d/4d07c23f86f1b5eb4ebd6541a0553d09e8a23948.png” width=“500” height="500"Y>
Flaw: A bit short for 50km/h, non blank, non burried drop holes
Flaw: SHAPE, non blank
Flaw: Missing Kicktail, non burried drop holes
I hope you have a fair idea of what I’m looking for now and that I can help other people deciding on the right board with this topic.
Advice, Help, Recommendations and free candies are appreciated!